Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darkbolt

new doom3 trailer

looks awesome as usual, but some of the battles looked like a guy backpeddling and spamming a weapon. hopefully he just sucked.

Epyo said:

looks awesome as usual, but some of the battles looked like a guy backpeddling and spamming a weapon. hopefully he just sucked.

Or was so scared he couldn't think striaght.

There's a nice shot of a fight with a hell knight in a cramped corridor. Looks like those things are going to be relentless.

I havent read the whole Doom bible. And I know Half-life ripped most of the story. but it feels like questionable ethics with us humans studying these things. I hope we don't get some lame plot twist like. They were happily living in hell, but then we came in.. Crap.

anyway. if Monsters disapear when they are killed then why do we see them in test tubes being studied? I know some of them aren't dead like the Imp. but there's a HellKnight's head dismembered. Why didn't it disapear back to hell?

Oh Ya and the video Rocked. The relentless HellKnight in the cramped space. and the lady's head ripping off...Creepy.

God damn now thats a good trailer if I do say so myself. I'm right pumped now.

Nice... gamespot...

We use cookies and tracking technologies in a variety of ways, including:

Keeping count of return visits to our site or our advertisers' or partners' sites

Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on Web site and advertisement usage

Determining which features our overall user population likes best

Saving your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our sites

Display the most appropriate advertising based on your interests

Just use http://www.3dgamers.com/games/doom3

Shapeless said:

but there's a HellKnight's head dismembered.

i watched it over and over but didnt see hk's cut off head anywhere.

Epyo said:

Whatever. *rolls eyes* I remember MANY times in Doom II doing that cause if you didn't you were dead. See that Hell Knight just lunging toward him and the rocket launcher NOT slowing him down? I think he is smart to back up. But if you want to stand there, then your Doom 3 experience will be short, like level 2 or something.

niguel said:

i watched it over and over but didnt see hk's cut off head anywhere.

He was correct, but it's not in the new trailer. It was in the 18 minute G4TechTV video on Doom 3.

Anyways, yeah there's a dismembered spinal column with a head of a hell knight in a little stasis chamber or something... Pretty eerie....

Epyo said:

Because as we all know standing mere centimeters away from *things* that crave your blood is a very enjoyable experience.

Epyo said:

Well maybe he just wanted to give people a good view of the demons, standing up close and only seeing a random body part of a demon doesn't make for a good trailer.