Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Scared Shitless

Well, after seeing how big it was, and seeing the rockets just flying to me, I remember screaming " OOOOHHHH SSSHHHIIIITT!!!!!" and running around frantically.

Here's a little story about my first fight with him. The Lost Souls on that level seemed to have a pocket of some kind ready for when I rounded a corner. I got caught in the cloud and couldn't move for just the second the Cyberdemon needed to kill me. Not cool.

Hey, whata cruel babe, has a RL attached on her right arm and a hole in her stomach so you can see her guts. Now that's just repulsive for a chick...LOL

:O It's a great game for the PC ( made 1998 so it should be budget, and hopefully abandonware...haha)...FPS...go play it!!!

I used to play Ishar2: Messengers of Doom on my old Atari, but the disketts disappeared and I wanted it back so bad.

I checked for it at the abandongames and I found it, man was I happy..haha

awwww good good
"another success story"

i'm DESPERATE!! to find System Shock on abandonware now that it's not in the shops anymore....any suggestions?

System Shock..hmm, why do I remember that name??

I don't know any other good abandonware site, sorry. Can't you "search" for a product on the site?

Heh, go try UnderDogs, Depression and Classic Trash for more FPS warez etc.

BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BAN HIM!

HE MENTIONED WAREZ! HE MENTIONED WAREZ! HE MENTIONED WAREZ!

Heh.