Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spore

Circuit City Sunday Flyer...

Dont buy from circuit city.

I have had 2/3 purchases there (1 that was $1,290) be problematic. I did buy a good Car MP3/CD player, however, the compaq laptop had some nice spyware bundled with it (takes me a whole day just to re-load Win XP using the XP CD, disable the snoopy services that come with SP1, and install customize the programs and appearance to make it less childish). The USB drive had many a flaw, fried when I inserted it in a lab computer at DeVRY, and circuit city made was a pain in the ass to have it replaced.

circuit city doesnt deserve to be capitolized :-) nor does compaq

astump said:

Dont buy from circuit city.

I have had 2/3 purchases there (1 that was $1,290) be problematic. I did buy a good Car MP3/CD player, however, the compaq laptop had some nice spyware bundled with it (takes me a whole day just to re-load Win XP using the XP CD, disable the snoopy services that come with SP1, and install customize the programs and appearance to make it less childish). The USB drive had many a flaw, fried when I inserted it in a lab computer at DeVRY, and circuit city made was a pain in the ass to have it replaced.

circuit city doesnt deserve to be capitolized :-) nor does compaq

I just don't trust buying electronics from big places like cc or bb.