Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chubzdoomer

Gamespot - DOOM 3 HANDS ON!

BlackFish said:

I find it weird that with all the other websites with reviews this one has a preview, unless this one's old.

What other websites with reviews on them?

The only reviews I know of are the magazine reviews....

If there really ARE websites with reviews on them, please let me see the links to them!! :)

BlackFish said:

unless this one's old.

Dude, its not old, it just came out maybe 10-20 minutes ago!

Cool shit, just like a little kids icecream that fell on a pile of dog shit on the sidewalk lol... nah sounds good though but I'm still worried about how much of a hardware hog this games gunna be it doesent look real promising to me :\.

Tyockell said:

Cool shit, just like a little kids icecream that fell on a pile of dog shit on the sidewalk lol... nah sounds good though but I'm still worried about how much of a hardware hog this games gunna be it doesent look real promising to me :\.

Yea, true. :(

It is definetely obvious that Id's popular "AWESOME OPTIMIZATION" for their games isnt showing up to be as "powerful" as it USUALLY is with their games.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

chubz said:

Yea, true. :(

It is definetely obvious that Id's popular "AWESOME OPTIMIZATION" for their games isnt showing up to be as "powerful" as it USUALLY is with their games.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'd rather see a game force the current hardware forward than just see same-ol same-ol crap. You guys forget, the original DooM forced a lot of people to upgrade their 286s and 386s and/or upgrade their RAM. And it was far more expensive to do so back then (at the time, RAM was 40 bucks a megabyte.. on a good day).

-Jomero

that trailer is pretty cool, even though for the couple first person shots it did look more like the trailer for a movie.