Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prime

Doom3 Manual

If this has already been posted somewhere and I just didn't see it, then I apologize. But, does anyone have any scans from the manual itself? I liked the format of the Q2 manual (worn field manual), so I was rather anxious to see what they did with the new one...

Prime said:

If this has already been posted somewhere and I just didn't see it, then I apologize. But, does anyone have any scans from the manual itself? I liked the format of the Q2 manual (worn field manual), so I was rather anxious to see what they did with the new one...

No scans allowed.

Watch it before you get banned.......not only are magazine scans illegal, but scans from the ACTUAL MERCHANDICE WITH THE GMAE are HIGHLY illegal.

Hmmm, ok.

But screens from the game itself are okay? -- before it's even legally released? Let's see here...what is id software making money on, the game or the friggin booklet...

Prime said:

Hmmm, ok.

But screens from the game itself are okay? -- before it's even legally released? Let's see here...what is id software making money on, the game or the friggin booklet...

Check your PM and I will give you some places to look but NO direct links!

Chubz, enough with the backseat modding (it's a term in teh faq now). Screenies of the actual game seem to be legit, I don't know about manual scans.

I'm sure manual scans are ok. I mean, what so damn illegal about it? It tells you how to play and install the game.

BlackFish said:

Chubz, enough with the backseat modding.

OHS THE IRONY

I saw some screens of the manual, I thought it looked sweetnicity personally.

It's not backseat modding, he's just warning the guy so he won't get banned. Backseat modding is if he says "You can't do that, read the FAQ, mods delete his post LOL!"

I don't think scans of the manual are illegal, doesn't ID publically release the manual or the contents of the manual on their websites?