Art contest #9 Voting!!!

Pick your favourite artwork - Doom 3 coverart  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favourite artwork - Doom 3 coverart

• Nmn
    • Silverwyvern
    • DMFDxUconn
    • BlueSonnet

Yup, it's that time again folks. The theme for this art contest was design coverart for the upcoming doom 3 (an alternative cover you might say).

Got 4 entries this time round listed as follows.

Nmn
http://img28.exs.cx/img28/4559/doom3_cover.jpg
Silverwyvern
http://www.doomworld.com/greenpile/doom3entry.jpg
DMFDxUconn
http://www.clanchatter.com/uploads/post-39-1090825228.jpg
Mine
http://www.deviantart.com/view/9368664/

You know the score kids. Vote for your favourite. Polls end in 3 days time. Thanks to those who participated. :)

Btw: Iirc Silvy's gonna do a collage contest, so stay tuned for that.

Hmm, I prefer silver's artwork, but I think Bluesonnet's makes a better box cover...

Voting Bluesonnet.

I voted for BlueSonnet. Just barely beat Silver's.

Also, way to get your clan to vote for you, DMFDxUconn.

Also, way to get your clan to vote for you, DMFDxUconn.

thats a bad thing? they saw the entries, im not e-twisting anyones arm.

Nmn, because uconn's is just fucking filters.

Not true. I spent alot of time freehanding that, i used one tool blur it a little and eyecandy to blend it all together once i was done. Oh yea, and added the "lens flare" although the option called it starburst. Its not bad to dislike someones art, everyone has an opinion, but to get ugly about it is uncalled for. Its better than your entry.

DMFDxUconn getting clanmates to register and vote = pointless, should be disqualified

vote bluesonnet

for real, if you people are gonna start whining over it, go ahead and take mine out of it. Grow up. Yea i paged a few buddies and asked them to come here and check out the entries. How am i forcing anyone to vote for me? Only those even remotely interested in DooM are bothering to register and they all make up thier own minds after looking at all the pics.

heh, BlueSonnet, since you're a mod you could've made a poll directly in Fan Fics. But I guess you wanted it here for more exposure eh?

the art contest voting has always been here dood

Hmm.. anyone can vote.. but it is odd that three new people come on.. in a row... and vote for you...

I don't care if I win personally.. I was too busy changing doomworlder into women to make a decent attempt.

But it came out pleasing to the eye anyhow.

but it is odd that three new people come on.. in a row... and vote for you...

Nothing odd at all about it. In order to vote you have to register. I told some people on other forums, who i have shown the same pic to on thier forums, since i entered it into a contest here, i told them about it and gave them a chance to vote on it. Whats the big deal? If i wanted to "cheat" i would register a different forum account for each of my email address's and goto town. I find it retarded that im even explaining myself here. I still cant see a problem with telling my buddies about the poll and letting them vote too. What makes them any less than the people at doomworld.com? If anything, they only help make the community grow. Just think, if 3 people really did sing up here because i asked them to vote, than i guess you could say im responsible for getting 3 new members to join doomworld.com ;)

DMFDxUconn said:

Is this some sort of private community or something?

No, and his opinion doesn't count since he's not staff.

Anyway, close call. Going with Silver.

I voted Silvers'. I really like the colours and the shape, even though its less finished than the others.

I voted for BlueSonnet

Personally its not the best artwork out of the four but its vaguely original plus the machinegun is drawn well.

All that said id say nmn's is actually the best but sence everyone looked at his picture first before proceed with the next three, it really killed his chances.

Uconn yes i looked at all of them, and yes i would tell Uconn to Bug off if his sucked, but it dont now shut up,

and to my left here, yes i did register to make one post Now goodbye,