Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arioch

Doom Movie Update?

The latest issue of Time magazine (dated August 9, 2004) has an article on Doom 3. While the article itself doesn't contain much that we don't already know, it does mention that Universal is set to film the Doom movie, produced by John Wells, in Prague this winter. If that's reliable news then we might well see the movie by next summer, Doom3sday's anniversary perhaps?

Am I the only one that thinks that the DooM movie should be 3d? Look how good they made the cutscenes look. If they used the same models, a 3d movie would kick ass!

Arioch said:

If that's reliable news then we might well see the movie by next summer, Doom3sday's anniversary perhaps?

Now that's how rumors get started.

:)

-E

Arioch said:

If that's reliable news then we might well see the movie by next summer, Doom3sday's anniversary perhaps?

I think it'll take longer than 6 months to film, edit, add effects, sound and all that good stuff :P

Prague is pretty depressing in winter. Snow usually melts right away, everything is gray and cheerless. That might be a good thing for a Doom movie. :]

msquid said:

Prague is pretty depressing in winter. Snow usually melts right away, everything is gray and cheerless. That might be a good thing for a Doom movie. :]

They'll do everything in warehouses anyway I imagine.