Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spudz

MP forum?

hey all. well its t-minus 13 hours til i can finally pick up my copy, but unfortunately im still stuck with the absolute minimum vid card for 2 more weeks. i dont really want to tarnish the SP experience by playing it at low detail with 5-10 fps, so for the next two weeks i will probably be delving pretty deeply into the MP area of the game. i'm wondering if the admins might start a new MP forum, a place where ppl can discuss the maps, modes, tactics, etc etc. i know D3 is all about the SP, but i'm sure MP will become more and more popular once the days and weeks wear on and people have beaten SP. lemme know if anyone thinks an MP forum wouldn't be a total wasted of space.

TIA

A multiplayer forum should appear soon after Doom 3's release. Frankly I'd like to mod it. (hell, I know how 'multiplayer forum' behavior acts in other forums, like the ut2004 forum for instance, it's pretty damn varied)

BlackFish said:

A multiplayer forum should appear soon after Doom 3's release. Frankly I'd like to mod it. (hell, I know how 'multiplayer forum' behavior acts in other forums, like the ut2004 forum for instance, it's pretty damn varied)

I personally opted to Arioch the chance to admin the Doom 3 Editing forum since I have alot of experience with Radiant and the Doom 3 editor is going to be based on it. I hope I get the chance to do so :) But I agree there should be a MP forum, I just hope if they make one we don't end up with a ton of clan threads over-populating it.