Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Templar

Chainsaws

Whats with all the chainsaws on Mars, it aint like theres any forests that need to be cut down

Wrong forum.

SPOLERS SPOLERS SPOILERS
SPOILERSThey were SPOILERS SPOILERS accidentally SPOILERS shipped in SPOILERS place of jackhammers.SPOILERS

SPOILERS END

(Minor Revelation - not QUITE a spoiler... I hope)

Beavertooth-brand Chainsaws were mistakenly shipped to Mars instead of Jackhammers.

Maybe the scientists would give zombies chainsaws and watch em deathmatch each other during lunch break.

Read the emails that you pickup with the PDAs scattered around there, there is one joke about csaws in the game :)

They received the chainsaws by accident, they were suppose to receive jackhammers.

-E

FUCKING MORONS. You don't have to abbreviate the word "chainsaw" to "csaw." You are a fucking idiot. I hate you because you are destroying my native language.

Don't even fucking think about using "nades" as short for "grenades" either.

That's because with their sprite naming conventions they were limited to 4 characters for the sprite name, dipfuck.

I'm pretty sure that the topic starter knew the answer before he asked the question.

Ahyway, yes, they did fill up that plothole regarding the chainsaws quite effectively.

Hey, calm down guys... ok.. CHAINSAW... sorry :P I tried to write CHAINSAW a couple of times, and didnt write it right, so i just put 'csaws' :P