Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

George Romero/American Mcgee Zombie game

It will have some way to go to better the adventures of 'Jarn' Mullins, or even doom 3 (if what i have heard about some of the..'decorations' in the game is true)...

From the blog:
romero's most recent film, a remake of dawn of the dead, knocked "the passion of christ" out of the #1 slot a few months back. a second film was just green-lit, and a third is in the works.

Um.... Romero had nothing at all to do with the Dawn remake. WTF is he talking about? There are some rumours about that Romero finally got funding for his fourth movie in the series (I think the title is supposed to be Land of the Dead), but that's neither here nor there. You would think he would know a thing or two about what Romero's up to if he's making a game with him!!

And shouldn't Mr. McGee be hard at work on that Oz game of his?

Combustable said:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/

George A. Romero (1978 screenplay)

So yes, George romero had something to do with dawn of the dead. I believe though, that American had said it weird, but I think we get what he means

Oh please. That's like saying that the remake of Psycho was Hitchcock's movie.

david_a said:

Um.... Romero had nothing at all to do with the Dawn remake. WTF is he talking about? There are some rumours about that Romero finally got funding for his fourth movie in the series (I think the title is supposed to be Land of the Dead), but that's neither here nor there. You would think he would know a thing or two about what Romero's up to if he's making a game with him!!

And shouldn't Mr. McGee be hard at work on that Oz game of his?

I heard it was going to be called Twilight of the Dead. Either way, I'm sure it will be cool.

Also, I heard Oz got cancelled. :/

Danarchy said:

I heard it was going to be called Twilight of the Dead. Either way, I'm sure it will be cool.

No, that was the original plan back in the day, but he got sick of the naming scheme. Google for "romero land dead" and you'll find a ton of stuff about it.

Also, I heard Oz got cancelled. :/

News to me.

Yes! I was just thinking again of my great MMOG idea today, and thinking I would want George Romero invovled. There need to be online games that AREN'T dumb RPGs, and a survivial Zombie game would be the best idea ever.

As long as it isn't a clone Resident Evil: Online then it'll probably kick. For some reason American Mcgee made me think Mad Dog Mcree... EWWW...

Nightmare, why do I see you posting the same topics on here and ND?

Yes, RE has an online incarnation for the PS2. It seemed pretty promising but then again maube not.