Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AirRaid

Om my dear Fuck. I just went to hell.

...Hell is the singhle best gaming experience I have ever had. Holy crap it is so awesome.

The way the architecture just moves on you sometimes... it reminded me a little of American McGee's Alice. Just... way better. More fluid... and FAR creepier.

Umm, awesome!

*looks over at my unopened dusty copy of McGee's Alice and sighs*

so kinda like Void.wad but hell-ier? lol… It sounds cool though seeing as one of my favorite features in Doom has been the tricks and traps and fun house-esq level designs.

I think I am almost there.. I havent played much today but I will play tonight..I got in a car accident :(

I wish you didn't lose your flashlight when you go to Hell. I guess that would make it less scary, but it's hard to take pictures of the monsters when you can only see their outline against the fire and brimstone behind them. :L Anyway I'd say that Hell is definitelt very cool looking. I kind of wish the areas would have been bigger like the first room you see, but right now it has a very Quake 1 feel, so that's good.

Losing your flashlight is OK. It would've sucked IMO, if you kept it. I went through my weapons to check everything was loaded when I got to hell and the realisation that I lost most of my stuff was like... "Oh shit."

I haven't played it yet, but I can already tell you that it is.

Hell is wicked cool. I was kind of relieved to get out of it though and be back on mars. I had my flashlight again. But now I want to go back.

-E

Heh. So I am guessing Hell isn't like Episode 3 of DooM 1? :D

Can't wait to see it. I think I'm getting close. Just nabbed the BFG and went through the first mini teleporter.

Hey Air Raid -

Wait until you get into the chamber with the berserk and Hell Knights... :D

Just think... For a moment, you're the big badass demon. Berserk will kill ANY enemy in one hit from the fist, that INCLUDES Hell Knights.

Probably doesn't work for REAL bosses, but that'll remain to be seen.

I'm on my second play through... Apparently on Nightmare (or else the marine contracted a terminal form of cancer) your health is constantly draining for no reason.