Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

doom depot - toons update! + input needed

This afternoon/tonite there will be an update to the site. For sure there will be an update to the toons section, and possibly other parts of the site as well. There will be some extra graphics (for the names of the toons).

Also, the first episode of the new Transformers cartoon, Transformers: Robots in Disguise. For those of you that are impatient, it's on the server already. Each ep will be 130 megs, and will require DIVX 4, which is included in a codecs package that is now up as well. There will be 2 eps up a week, updated every Friday. This Friday the second ep will be up, and the following Friday, 3 & 4 will be up, next Friday 5 & 6, etc. If you wanna see the toon on TV, it's on 8am Saturday mornings and weekday afternoons at 2:30 on Fox.

Don't forget, this Saturday, I'll start taking requests for the toons you may have missed. Time to complete your collections!

I have some questions that I would like your input on:

1) If I made a banner (one that's not annoying that is), would any of you put it up on your sites? Also, do you all think that a banner is a good or a bad idea?

2) Would you guys like to see a toon make a comeback on the site? Transformers Generation 1 will be back. But what about the others like Earthworm Jim, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Freakazoid, and South Park? There will be new toons, but I think another repeat series would be good.

3) Do you have anything to contribute? I'll be on ICQ tonite, tomorrow nite, thurs nite, and possibly friday nite. Let me know. And for those who requestedaccounts, they'll be made tonite. I was busy all weekend.

4) Is anyone downloading Space Monkeys? The reason why I'm asking is that it's been up for a while, and the quality kinda sucks. I just see it as taking up space right now. I still have it on cd, but having it up week after week doesn't make too much sense...

PS. I noticed there have been a lot more hits to the website lately. Nice to see it's catching on. The site's gonna keep getting better and better...

the site has been updated.

... ok i lied. wait 20 minutes until i get home where i can send the files. damn these computers at school suck!

IMHO.. Banners on your site= BAAAAAD!!! I think there should be any banners on your site. It would take away from what you already have, as far as visual appearance goes. Personally I HATE Banners on sites.

I think there should be any banners on your site.

Personally I HATE Banners on sites.

If you're trying to trick him into making his site look like shit, at least don't admit it in the same post.

Oops. Made a mistake. Anyway, I'm not trying to trick him. Here's how it SHOULD have read in the first place!

IMHO.. Banners on your site= BAAAAAD!!! I think there should NOT be any banners on your site. It would take away from what you already have, as far as visual appearance goes. Personally I HATE Banners on sites.

hehehe... i got the point. i wasn't planning on putting a banner on my site anyways. i just thought if someone had banners anyways, they could maybe put one up of my site. spread the word a bit, you know...

of course banners are evil. but if someone doesn't mind putting one on their site. i just thought having a DOOM banner on a DOOM site would make a lot more sense and be a lot less annoying than a "Punch the monkey" banner on a DOOM site.

I will put your banner up on my site. You gotta supply me with the HTML code so the banner links to your site.