Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Psyonisis

the greatest safety video ever

BWAHAHAHAHA Excellent.

I thought it was gonna be another serious training video but didn't expect it to end that way.

I love happy endings. Two guys riding off into the sunset on a forklift...... wait...

Oh my god, that was fucked up. It just got so carried away, almost like some kind of Monty Python sketch.

I was laughing so hard from that thing. Man I didn't think it would be funny or anything but omg was i bursting out laughing.

"Whats the most important thing in your business?"
"The staff!"
"Thats right, the customer!"
"..oh!, he's coming at it from that angle"

I didn't laugh either...I don't really laugh at a lot of things though, even if they're supposed to be the funniest thing ever. I chuckle though.

This can't compete with the dubbed over and re edited GI JOE public service announcements. Some of them suck but their are ones that are absolutely hilarious.

POTGIESSER said:

This can't compete with the dubbed over and re edited GI JOE public service announcements. Some of them suck but their are ones that are absolutely hilarious.

Hahahahaha those.

is that german?? i dont speak german so i dont really know.

took a while to get good, wish i knew what was being said, might have made it better.

Sephiroth said:

is that german?? i dont speak german so i dont really know.

took a while to get good, wish i knew what was being said, might have made it better.

It's quite obvious what they say. If you were in there shoes what would you say? Aight wait a few seconds and start the engine, welcome to your job at [insertname]. Hey can you give me a lift up there?, don't you need something to support you? How about this box, see doesn't break. You don't need to know german to understand how they communicate. I've watched this 31 times now and still is funny.