Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sharessa

Bill Maher and Michael Moore Beg Nader to Drop Out of the Election

That's disgusting.

If Kerry winds up losing, they better not pull any of that "He lost because of Nader" BS again. By same idiotic logic, Gore and Bush caused Nader to lose in 2000!!

They really hate Bush don't they? American politics are hilarious.

david_a said:

That's disgusting.

If Kerry winds up losing, they better not pull any of that "He lost because of Nader" BS again. By same idiotic logic, Gore and Bush caused Nader to lose in 2000!!

if Kerry loses it's because people have some sort of wacky undying love for Bush that I have yet to understand... that plus Kerry is a wacky liberal. oh and he FLIP FLOPS. THAT BASTARD!

that pic is funny as hell by the way.

I really don't understand the love for Bush either, but then again I'm not especially conservative on any issue. As Ron Reagan put it in the last election, Bush's greatest quality is that he's not an obnoxious drunk anymore. Seems to me that he's failed in everything else...

Well Bush basically controls everyone with money in America (via tax break) and those people with money control media outlets of all brands. So even in the face of extreme evidence that Bush is a word I will delicately name "fucking retarded" (well two words) he still has legions of people who are convinced that he is better then the second coming of Christ.

Bush has done a great thing though; he’s separated the people who think from the people who don’t think.