Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Epyo

Sooo how many levels are there?

About to start level 8, this game seems like it's gonna be long since I've only finished 1 boss. Ho ray.

I'm guessing there's 19ish levels?

wow. That is the awesomest thing I have ever heard in my life. nickin shnickin sweet.

Anybody care to give me the names of all of em?

PS woo lvl 9 rocked the house

I don't even know what level I'm on.... is that a bad thing? I haven't bothered keeping count or anything. But for curiosities sake, Alpha Labs part 2 would be what level number?

Oh I just check my autosaves. Since it autosaves on every level, just count the autosaves!

Unless it doesn't autosave on the first level. Hmm I'll have to check it out.

Epyo said:

wow. That is the awesomest thing I have ever heard in my life. nickin shnickin sweet.

Umm, 20 levels? What's so good about that? That's notably below average for pretty much any game ever made.

"Umm, 20 levels? What's so good about that? That's notably below average for pretty much any game ever made."

Define "any game ever made"

Stumped?

Probably because the statement defines itself.

Granted you already knew that, you were just being your typical pain in the ass self.

AndrewB said:

Define "pretty large."

Actually they are larger than I thought. It's hard to compare them to something else, but I would guess each Doom 3 level takes 30-45 minutes to beat at a normal clip.

Linguica said:

Actually they are larger than I thought. It's hard to compare them to something else, but I would guess each Doom 3 level takes 30-45 minutes to beat at a normal clip.

So in other words, Eternal Doom-sized.

Sweet, 30-45 minutes each? Freakin sweet! and 28 or 20 levels? Sweetness.

On what level does Hell begin? :)

DD_133 said:

Sweet, 30-45 minutes each? Freakin sweet! and 28 or 20 levels? Sweetness.

On what level does Hell begin? :)

From what I've heard, it's the very last level.

I tis hard to tell what level you are on because the game is so intergrated from one level to another. It is like one long movie.

Eternal Dreams said:

From what I've heard, it's the very last level.

One level in hell? That would suck...

I was under the impression that there's the mars base first, then a trip to Hell and then down to some ancient ruins under the surface of Mars. Or is it the other way around ?

Well, considering you fight the cyberdemon in hell...

Btw I'm surprised because in Halo, the levels were about 100 minutes each and just 10 of em, I ********ly prefer 45 minutes each and 28 of em.

Lord FlatHead said:

I was under the impression that there's the mars base first, then a trip to Hell and then down to some ancient ruins under the surface of Mars. Or is it the other way around ?

Mars Base (Alpha/Delta Labs and some other stuff inbetween) -> Hell -> Back to Delta Labs -> Into the Ruins -> Hell revisited (Cyb!).

There are 27 maps to my count, and each takes me a bit under an hour I guess.