Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LexiMax

Flashlight DM!

There must be a way to turn out the lights in this game. All artificial lights need to be turned off, preferably, with some of the more natural light (boilers and stuff) left on.

Please, I beg of any mod makers out there. You need to figure out how to turn out the lights. This game was MADE for Flashlight DM.

You're right, that would be pretty incredible considering you could see eachother's beams but would have to lower the flashlight to fire.

Hm, a cool DM mod might be to have a 'cops' team and a 'killers' team, the cops have flashlights and machine guns, the killers have knives which kill in one hit, and the cops have to find the killers in a very dark level, without being hunted down and killed...but ive been playing too much manhunt, well, the first level..heh

Darkman 4 said:

I thought you were talking abut a mod that only let you use the flashlight in DM. :(

That's what I thought to. I'm a little disapointed. =(

A655321 said:

You're right, that would be pretty incredible considering you could see eachother's beams but would have to lower the flashlight to fire.

You can't shoot out lights.

im working on this mod right now.. Im almost done. I should be done in a couple hours... let me say tho its kicking ass so far.. looks like flashlight play could be WAY better then normal play.

however The mod im making is flashlight ONLY. Im also gonna make it so flash light is 1 smack kills and thats the ONLY weapon. So basically you go around the level looking and listening for other players.. Best played on last man standing with 16 players... It will be hella fun. I also recommend turning always run OFF since it creates noise when you run.

ok its finished... I sent it in to doom3files.com. hopefully it will be up soon? its really fun guys :).. Unfortunetly it only works for 1 level :(. If enough people like it... ill do the other levels too. I mean there is only 5 of them :p

EDIT:: The MOD IS UP. go get it at http://doom3.filefront.com/file/;29044

P.S. Dont forget to tell me what you think?

007craft said:

ok its finished... I sent it in to doom3files.com. hopefully it will be up soon? its really fun guys :).. Unfortunetly it only works for 1 level :(. If enough people like it... ill do the other levels too. I mean there is only 5 of them :p

EDIT:: The MOD IS UP. go get it at http://doom3.filefront.com/file/;29044

P.S. Dont forget to tell me what you think?

That's almost what I was thinking of. However, I was thinking it would be more fun to keep the weapons or somehintg like that. But on the other hand, that might make it too hard to find people.

EDIT: Also, is this s aserver side mod, or does everyone have to download it?