Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Hell of a Review

Forum monkey Eternal Dreams PM'd me about this one. There's a new review of Doom 3 up on Gamer's Hell which is, as you'd expect, quite positive:

There is no doubt that this’ll be a classic – we all knew that when we first saw it. It looks and sounds incredible. The gameplay is a lot of fun, but it’s not really innovative. If you enjoy running around blowing up stuff you’re in for quite a lot of fun. When you’re done with that you might want to try it again on a harder difficulty, because on medium it’s not really all that hard. If not then going online is a good idea too. One of the things that excite me the most about this game is what the mod community will make out of it. I’m sure we’ll see some truly fantastic content in not too long.

Overall it gets a 9.4 out of 10 from GH, which I'm pretty sure is an excellent score. Check it out if you're not too busy playing Doom 3.

Pretty standard review. I'm surprised he picked up on the playing time, most FPS's are pretty short nowadays.

Cyb said:

Forum monkey Eternal Dreams PM'd me about this one.

I am not a monkey! I think. >_> Well, whatever, thanks for posting it and mentioning me (:P), I've got to go get some bananas and jump around and swing through trees and all that non-monkey stuff.