Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

Testing the Tapwave Zodiac: people may be playing your levels

People are testing Doom community game wads/mods for the Tapwave Zodiac's version of Doom, to see if it could play them. Click here. See if they're playing yours - kinda neat to see that people outside of the community might be trying them.

Doomsday Mod - Awsome mod to Doom that made it look well bad ass!

Heh, the idiots need to do some reading, doom is not counterstrike, there are different kinds of 'mods' that work in different ways!, its almost as bad as that knob who complained that the archive was "folders and shit" and he "wanted something to install"

deathbringer said:

its almost as bad as that knob who complained that the archive was "folders and shit" and he "wanted something to install"

OMG! Someone was actually complaining about the neat and tidy /Newstuff archives? I never knew that such noobs existed.

Darkman 4 said:

Read it and weep.

Here's a link to the exact post in that thread: omg.

And from the place Job linked to:

Alien Vendetta Mod : Works but if it is alien theme, I don't think it is working correctly, no pics to look at to tell if it works.

rooflies!

I swear, if I see one more moron saying that he can't get the Doom64 TC to work, I am going to KILL him.

The fucking prudes don't even realize that the Doom64 TC is intended for jDoom! I mean, you know, it kinda has it's own EXE and all...