Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raptor

ZOMBIE YOGa!!!

If people can discuss this rationally and not resort to "LOL THAT R FUNEY" then I'll leave this thread open for a while, BUT I'm moving it to spoiler-filled.

EDIT: And while I'm at it, I'll post my own.

Raptor said:

i couldnt figure out what it should go under cause its really not a spoiler.

I consider anything that's a screenshot that has not been published or popularized (aka out there for the masses to see prior to the release of the game) as a spoiler. It's ok if you didn't know that, but now you do. :)

man this game look too whicked to be true... it would be cool if you could use your hands to put dead guys in funny poses..

It's not a zombie but I thought it was pretty weird. After killing a zombie and moving on through the level I kept hearing a door opening and shutting. I thought it was weird and went back to check it out.

http://home.comcast.net/~jwalkeriv/wrench.JPG

Seems like the last zombie I killed dropped his wrench and it was jarring the door. But it landed straight up. So much for the physics engine, eh?

-E

I dont know if its supposed to happen but in the alpha when you would kill zombies sometimes it would look like they were having nervous twitches and banging their heads against the floor, i thought it was creepy cool, but was that just a glitch as well?

dude, that woulda been sooo bitchin if they would beat their heads against the wall listening to fear factory!

And maby he put that monkey wrench in the door to make you come back and check i out (Rember the old macdonal song about a monkey wrench? *Sings it*)

There is a fat zombie in the game who is banging his head repeatedly against a door window. That was kinda creepy.

-E

lol, i really started to have fun with the zombies once i got the chainsaw...

anytime i saw one of them coming i just pulled at and reved up my chainsaw and letter rip standing there and they just walk into it and die :-D great fun

aeroripper said:

anytime i saw one of them coming i just pulled at and reved up my chainsaw and letter rip standing there and they just walk into it and die :-D great fun

letter rip?

-E

Laguna said:

What I find funny is that physics apply to zombies while they're alive, too...

HOLY SHIT DOOM 3 HAS MSN MESSENGER?!

HackNeyed's pic and Mancubus II's Pic.. they got caught in the act!..heres a cookie for proving zombies have sexual urges aswell