Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Is this War?? World Trad Center destroyed again

Today, just 20 minutes ago, I just witnessed the World Trade Center Explosion... Both tower have been crashed into by two air liner jets.

The condition is horrible! Both tower have severe damage, giant holes are blasted into the sides, and the second tower is swaying to the left, they are in flames, giant smoke clouds are pouring out the sides, turn on channel 4 NOW!

This is apparently a kamakazi terrosrist attack! Damnit!

Whats going on??

**Update** 7-37/7-57 were the air planes that crashed themselves into the towers

I just heard some info on CNN that the airplanes were hijacked from Boston. Both planes took of at Boston, it had to be a suicide mission??

WHo do you think did it though? Unless its your own country (which does happen).

All i can say, my heart goes out to all those innocent lives that were lost, FUCKING TERRORISTS.

It was a palestinian terrorist group that did this to the ten of thousands employees that were working at the WTC.

Even Pentagon was attacked, a piece of the building has collapsed. You have reports from Pittsburgh as well that a jetplan has crashed nearby.

Hi,

I've created a post in the General Forum, where people can express their feelings and/or opinions about the terrorist attacks on the USA. Please post there instead.