Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mistertrent

Anyone get a Pewter Mancubus with Doom 3?

Hmm,

After playing Doom 3 for a while, I went and discussed the game with others and found out what kind of cool pewter figurines they got with their copy of Doom 3... and so far I have not come across one single person who has a Mancubus???

Am I the only one!@?

Well, the fact was that 'I DID get a mancubus'... lots of other pewter figurines are floating around... but I have not seen anyone who has the Mancubus, yet.

Ok the guy said you had to get those small boxes that had the figure offer WAY BACK, but I didn't get the box so no figure. *sigh*

I never got it way back?... I bought it 2 days ago when it came out...

I got it off the shelf, it had the Doom 3, 3 x CD's, 2 extra CD's, which were a 'Preview Disc', lots of documentaries, interviews, movies... and another disc with Ultimate Doom, Final Doom, and Doom II.

It also came with a poster, and the Mancubus Figurine.

Me, me, me, me.........I gotsa Mancubus, he is king of my computer now, looking down on all who play games and other puta stuff :p

I got all 3 :)

Mancubus
Pinky Demon
Baron of Hell

They're pretty cool as a set. I picked up the other 2 for $3 a piece on eBay.

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I want one mommy! The bad old men didn't give me one with my copy. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

mistertrent said:

Hmm,

After playing Doom 3 for a while, I went and discussed the game with others and found out what kind of cool pewter figurines they got with their copy of Doom 3... and so far I have not come across one single person who has a Mancubus???

Am I the only one!@?

i got it with the pre orders at best buy.
note to self: find out what happens to preorders of doom3. oviously they are of no use now, so maybe i'll snag a few more mancubuses

I would have pre-ordered mine at EB or Gamestop. But they don't give you a poster as well :) $10 for a pewter figure, a poster, and a $10 discount on the cost of the game when it comes out! Good deal.

I got all three. I originally got a baron of hell from preordering, got the other 2 from ebay along with my cyberdemon. They are all standing happily on my monitor.

I have an extra baron of hell that someone mislabeled as a pinky on ebay unfortunately. So I'll probably be selling that.

Why do you people keep referring to the mancubus as "he" or "him". It's a female. You people are so mean your gonna make her feel insecure and self conscious all the time. Yeah I got her and the pinky. (Hopefully pinky will keep mancubus company and tell her how beautiful she looks)

Wouldn't the name have been succubus instead of mancubus if it was female? Why do you think it's female? Is it because of the breasts? Males that fat have just as big breasts, you know. :D

Jomero said:

Wouldn't the name have been succubus instead of mancubus if it was female? Why do you think it's female? Is it because of the breasts? Males that fat have just as big breasts, you know. :D

The mancubus looks nothing like a succubus. The succubus is a really horrifying looking woman with wings that can fly. Sort of like a bat-woman. A woman with bat-like wings. It would look nothing like a mancubus.

I don't really know why people think the Mancubus is a female. I guess, at some point, ID said somewhere that the mancubus was a female. I know the Pain-Elemental is.

The Succubus wasn't necessarily ugly. It was just a mythological creature that had sex with men in their sleep and, I believe subsequently, stole their souls. I would imagine that the succubus would likely be a rather attractive feminine figure to seductively lure men into intercourse.

Maybe the Mancubus was the Succubus of Homosexuals?