Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

[USA Terrorist Attacks] Comments here

And besides the barbaric killing of all those folks, a wonder of engineering (am I too short-sighted?), the World Trade Center has been totally destroyed - all that work for nothing.

Those towers were erected in the sixties. It is a simple marvel that they were able to take a fully loaded 757 at high speeds and remain standing for any length of time, let alone close to an hour... giving the people inside time to evacuate.

Those buildings were meant to withstand the biggest hit from any vehicle...but it was the fire that did it it. Melted the supports.

And besides the barbaric killing of all those folks, a wonder of engineering (am I too short-sighted?), the World Trade Center has been totally destroyed - all that work for nothing.

Those towers were erected in the sixties. It is a simple marvel that they were able to take a fully loaded 757 at high speeds and remain standing for any length of time, let alone close to an hour... giving the people inside time to evacuate.

Those buildings were meant to withstand the biggest hit from any vehicle...but it was the fire that did it it. Melted the supports.

You are right. The supports melted.

Heh, I just heard some guy rode the falling debris down from the 81st floor as the building crashed and landed in such a way that he only had a broken leg. If that isn't a fucking trip I don't know what is.

Heh, I just heard some guy rode the falling debris down from the 81st floor as the building crashed and landed in such a way that he only had a broken leg. If that isn't a fucking trip I don't know what is.

WTF?

He is one of the lucky ones.

anybody who survived is a lucky one...

Just drop in the leave a msg to those moderators and administrators make sure don't send this thread to post hell even as the replies still increasing, for respecting people's reflections and their feeling to this internation tragedy.

Just drop in the leave a msg to those moderators and administrators make sure don't send this thread to post hell even as the replies still increasing, for respecting people's reflections and their feeling to this internation tragedy.

Mordeth (a moderator, in case you live under a rock) created this thread buddy. I don't see this thing headed anywhere until this ordeal is wrapped up.

anybody who survived is a lucky one...

Very true.

Mordeth (a moderator, in case you live under a rock) created this thread buddy. I don't see this thing headed anywhere until this ordeal is wrapped up.

this might last a year or so

this might last a year or so

This thread? Doubt it. The pain and hatred. More than a year my friend. Something like this lasts a life time.

A lifetime would be best case senereo...

Try a few generations...if this is WWIII, it can be uncertain how long it will last. Look how long WWII is burned into our minds.

A lifetime would be best case senereo...

Try a few generations...if this is WWIII, it can be uncertain how long it will last. Look how long WWII is burned into our minds.

And WWII is immortalized by textbooks.

I thought that was a joke on some other site. I guess it's true. That is fucking incredible if it is, though.

I thought that was a joke on some other site. I guess it's true. That is fucking incredible if it is, though.

Yes it is. I know people are still sad about this (me included) and I suggest if you want to talk then talk to someone. Minister, Rabbi, Teacher, an online friend. I am here for whoever wants to talk as well.

The F.B.I. is making GREAT progress on finding out the fuckers who did this. Thank God, or whoever you worship that they will be discovered. I hope that they find more survivors. I heard they ordered alot of bodybags :(

maybe this post will beat "This thread must Die". Shit. i had "Topple" there completely accidently until i realized the blatant faux-pas. I wonder why i'm still typing?

Oh, and i hope those bastards behind this fry. They should, just for this occasion, take away the "Cruel and unusual punishment" part from the ammendment, Then hire me. I'd have some cruel and unusual games to play with those shits.

...Let's start with the old "straightrened-fishhook-slid-lenghwise-up-peepee" one, then work onto the more PAINFUL ones. Then they'd learn German, and scream:

I might as well give my final 2 cents worth.

This thread is not soloving the problem. All we can do is wait and see what Bush plans to do. I still believe humans fighting humans is pointless and ridiculous.

Thannk you and good night. May humanity be saved by whatever rules us.

No one claimed this thread would solve any problem at all...

Now, to rant for a little bit to vent some of my anger and disbelief.

I still can't believe this is happening. I keep thinking I'm watching Die Hard, and the Towering Inferno, and when they end, everything will be back to normal. It's like some incredibly fucked up nightmare.

I swear to God, if I was anywhere near NYC or DC, I would be volunteering my ass off, 15 years old or not. If they told me I couldn't help anyway, I'd find something to help out with anyway. I feel so goddamn helpless this far away from the major disaster areas, unable to even do something like give blood.

I also feel guilty in a way, not knowing personally who is missing or has died in the terrible events of Tuesday morning. People very close to me did have friends and loved ones in the towers who are still un-heard from, and I feel so terrible not being able to truly share in the grief of the others, and being able to carry on my normal day like usual while hundreds of thousands of people are suffering.

Anyway, here's a brief update, if you haven't heard:

Today at Kennedy and LaGuardia airports, ten people were taken into custody after attempting to board planes with knives and other weapon-like instruments. A woman was also taken into custody for attempting to help them.

This was called a "secondary team", and they were attempting to board a cancelled flight that had originally been slated to leave on Tuesday morning, but the airports were closed before it could.

I feel so goddamn helpless this far away from the major disaster areas, unable to even do something like give blood.

Same here. I'm far away from US, but damn. It's the same. This is, indeed, and maybe for the first time, a global tragedy.

I feel so goddamn helpless this far away from the major disaster areas, unable to even do something like give blood.

Same here. I'm far away from US, but damn. It's the same. This is, indeed, and maybe for the first time, a global tragedy.

All governments are helping the US. So far we have like 24 countries helping us in any way possible.

I also feel guilty in a way, not knowing personally who is missing or has died in the terrible events of Tuesday morning. People very close to me did have friends and loved ones in the towers who are still un-heard from, and I feel so terrible not being able to truly share in the grief of the others, and being able to carry on my normal day like usual while hundreds of thousands of people are suffering.

I feel very bad for those directly affected by this. On the other hand I'm not sorry that no one I know was hurt or killed, or lost someone close. I'm not sorry I cannot truly share in their grief. Not one bit......

They could've crashed the planes into the white house so it would've looked more like a symbolic thing but they HAD to kill so many innocent people.

Yasir Arafat has donated some blood to the US. His own blood. Prince Charles has signed a sympathy card. Vladimir Putin of Russia said "The US is our friend" and Russians have gathered floweres, crying, outside the US embassy. The world is behind us. God bless them.