• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

[USA Terrorist Attacks] Comments here

About the IRA and WTC contrasting:

The IRA is political.

Bin Laden's terrorist group is for a religious cause (Muslims against non-Muslims). And don't start with, "But in Ireland the Catholics vs. the Protestants, so it's a religious war too.!" Not true. The conflict over there is over which side should RULE IRELAND, not which religion is right or wrong.

Case closed.

I think what makes the difference between IRA terror and the WTC attck is the radical intention to destroy up to 50.000 people with one strike. IRA and most other terror organisations makes "little" hits, like bombing a police station or shooting at army men to reach their goals. Because they are aware that no government would tolerate such a brutal action and it would finally cause their own destruction. They know how far they can go. The Sarin gas attack on the subway of Tokiyo was of the same sort of terror the WTC attack stands for. Without any scruple and limits. Imagine, the IRA could easily set free poison gas in the Tube, but they would not, not even in thousand years.

It probably comes down to popular opinion. As long as they strike at "strategic targets" rather than civilians they can claim a sort of twisted upper moral ground, whereas no one can condone the sort of action taken place last Tuesday.

The IRA bombed a BBC building a few months ago. Several years back they bombed two pubs in my hometown. I wouldnt call those "strategic targets".

Btw...I was download some mp3s. Who the hell is Danzig 5? They rox!

ROFL

I think what makes the difference between IRA terror and the WTC attck is the radical intention to destroy up to 50.000 people with one strike. IRA and most other terror organisations makes "little" hits, like bombing a police station or shooting at army men to reach their goals. Because they are aware that no government would tolerate such a brutal action and it would finally cause their own destruction. They know how far they can go. The Sarin gas attack on the subway of Tokiyo was of the same sort of terror the WTC attack stands for. Without any scruple and limits. Imagine, the IRA could easily set free poison gas in the Tube, but they would not, not even in thousand years.

It probably comes down to popular opinion. As long as they strike at "strategic targets" rather than civilians they can claim a sort of twisted upper moral ground, whereas no one can condone the sort of action taken place last Tuesday.

The IRA bombed a BBC building a few months ago. Several years back they bombed two pubs in my hometown. I wouldnt call those "strategic targets".

I wanted to say that these are two different "qualitys" of terror. The IRA guys are "clever" enough to respect their own borders. Personally I do not believe that Laden has to do with the attack. No half-way intelligent and logical thinking person or group would dare to expose themselves to the neverending hate and hunt of the whole world. Only one who thinks he could blame some other would step into such a horror. Even fundamental blockheads (no matter which religion) would be be silly enough.

ROFL

Fear my mad l33t horrible spelling.

Does it matter if your sister is shredded by a nail bomb in an IRA attack on a bar in London, Burned to death in a car bomb set by the Basque seperatists in Spain, or hurled at 500mph into the WTC by Al Qaed? Your grief is the same. Terrorists are the same the world over, scum

Terrorists want to strike FEAR in people's minds and hearts. Never let them get the chance to do that...

Terrorists are the same the world over, scum

Yeah. They all suck and all must rot in Hell.

I'm not sure they all suck, as much as the way they handle things sucks. They're usually rather smart people with some good points, but obviously go about getting attention the totally wrong way. Like Tim McVeigh and the Unabomber, I sure don't care for their actions, but what they actually had to say was some of the better stuff I've heard in the last few years.

How many of you did you really go out sincerely last night at 10:30p.m. and light a candle to pray for the people died in the devastation?

btw, tonight Bush is gonna announce we'll declare whether the war begins or not...

ROFL

Fear my mad l33t horrible spelling.

No... not the spelling.

Unfortunately, being that we don't REALLY know who these shitbags are, that'll never happen, Plato. you can always get around a metal detector, all you need is a glock.

Incorrect. Glocks still set off metal detectors. A porcelain Glock will get you by the metal detector, however, it will still set off the density detector. Any plastic/resin gun still sets off the density detector.

Im more then a little pissed with the fuckin' Vigilantes Who make it there mission to punish Muslims for this attack.
Even here in australia! some Nazi fuckos attacked a Muslim school. Also i know a taxi driver who's car was trashed by theses jack-offs.

Last Nazi pice of shit i flushed out now wares his balls as earrings in a shallow grave.

Nazi Whores.

Well, 2 days ago, 2 moslimschools in Holland were burned down. And several fights were reported. Dutch people Vs. Moslim people in all cases. In almost all cases the Dutch started the fight. So I guess this is a common thing right now in the whole world.

That's what you get, when some Islam-buddies decide to knock the WTC-towers down... I'm not saying that I'm okay with those kind of reactions, but it's just a respond in a moment of anger.

I honestly think they should do to the muslims what they did during WWII to the japanesse. Put them in camps. But not because they are bad people, but for their own safety.

I honestly think they should do to the muslims what they did during WWII to the japanesse. Put them in camps. But not because they are bad people, but for their own safety.

Acually thats illegal now.

After that remark, I recommend you start fearing for your own safety. "Put them in camps" is one sentence I hoped the world would never have to hear again.

The land my house is built on was a major battlefield in World War I (the Battle of Ypres, if there's any Americans out there who care about European history). I can walk a mile or two and find old trenches, grenade shells, crumbling barbed wire. When I was a kid I once dug up a rusty (but still quite sharp) 15-inch bayonet with my bare hands. Fifteen miles from my house is an old farm where a young German soldier named Adolf Hitler was stationed in 1917.

My grandfather was nearly shot with a German machinegun in World War II (at the age of nine, for Christ's sake) and later lost his right arm in an explosion of old German tank shells. This whole region was literally shaped by the two World Wars.

The point I'm trying to make is, when you've seen and heard about war, very real, tangible War (unlike CNN's "Desert Storm Show" of a few years ago), you start thinking twice before you say shit like that.

I don't think putting Muslims in America into camps is really necessary at this point.

I don't think putting Muslims in America into camps is really necessary at this point.

We cant do that even if we felt it was necassary because its ILLEGAL!!!!!!!

Wow, and this has pretty much stayed on-topic so far...

Yeah, except for the occasional rant but all in all this really has stayed on-topic...hmm...there must be something in the water...

We cant do that even if we felt it was necassary because its ILLEGAL!!!!!!

You will soon learn that in time of war nothing is illegal for long. 9 days ago it was illegal in USA to hold a person longer than 24hrs in an Immigration situation, with the stroke of a pen it was doubled to 48hrs, so some of the suspected terrorists can be held longer. When a Country needs to do something, laws change