Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

[USA Terrorist Attacks] Comments here

Godammit
This world is so full of shit and is so messed up that I actually hope it will end. Screw everything. There's always problems of incomprehension. I hope this starts WWIII and my city gets bombed or something.

Zaldron:

<< And you think you can do that WITHOUT wiping out the leaders first? >>

Err no, go back and read my posts.

Thinking about this long and hard, and being ex navy, ex polaris (nuke) this is how I see it panning out over the next few days
Osama is being painted as, and prob is, guilty, he is in the mountains of Afghanistan, cruise missiles DID NOT do much damage last time, altho he wasn't there by then anyway, USA will use tactical nuke on the mountain area, Col Gadaffi in Lyb will probably be next target as "a host to terrorists, and offering succor" plus the mad bastards were dancing in the streets, it's then up to the other countries that ally against America, Pakistan will probably be next, China will have a major decision to make, and it could finish there, Russia has condemmed the attacks so will be ok, China and Pakistan have not so far said anything, India is allied with USA

There's always problems of incomprehension.

Starting with yours that this is the beginning of some kind of armageddon.

The problem is, NiGTHMARE, that for one side, they have their HOLY LEADERS, and for the other side, the "Demons from America". I wonder if any of these guys will still be alive after an open war... :\

There's always problems of incomprehension.

Starting with yours that this is the beginning of some kind of armageddon.

I didn't say it was, I said I HOPED the world would end. This will just be a quick war. After witnessing this, I can't believe how much evil there is in the world.

In that sense.. Religon has power that is almost frightening..

"You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend."
-- Yassir Arrafat, PLO Leader

I rarely ever agree with this guy, but take a fucking look at that quote.

China will have a major decision to make, and it could finish there,

If China will be engaged in anything nuke, we all can looking forward hot times, since China has enough firepower to bomb everything and anything up to the moon and beyond. They never quit arming and increasing their arsenal. Better we all should not think too much about those scenarios.

China will have a major decision to make, and it could finish there,

If China will be engaged in anything nuke, we all can looking forward hot times, since China has enough firepower to bomb everything and anything up to the moon and beyond. They never quit arming and increasing their arsenal. Better we all should not think too much about those scenarios.

Correct. That may only antagonize the thoughts of WW3 amongst everyone.. Like I have said. If the government fucks up pretty good, well.. that may be a possibility..
but we shouldn't really be imagining that.

Yeah, things are getting more...no, "calm" is not the word, "rational" may work better. WW3 might not be a reality, but it's a war alright, cause they won't hand to US the responsible, that's for sure.

I think General William T. Sherman said it best, "War is Hell"

if it comes to war, there is nothing you, nor I can do about it. Unfortunately we are forced to sit and watch our societies tear themselves apart. My heart goes out to the thousands of lost souls, and I admit my dire fear of the future to come. I have grown to hate humanity, and yet, I still think there is still good out there. Let them all kill themselves off, the population of idiots needs to be leveled. Since war is conducted only by those with to much ignorance to work out difficulty, it seems the best way. Unfortunately, we've been backed into a corner. We are in a lose-lose situation...we retaliate, they'll do the same back until we've wiped them out..resulting still in the loss of american, and maybe even european and asian lives. If we do not act strongly enough or at all, it'll put a huge banner above the US to welcome all terrorists. May god, or the gods, help us all.

My god......is it not amazing how many flaws are in the security systems of airports these days? I hear some "undercover" newscasters were able to get past security with ease and "take over" the plane.

Where has the world gone?

Where has the world gone?

How do you blame the world because some airline committee wasn't too bright outlining top-notch security tactics?

Canada's reaction is funny. We're actually offering our help to find the terrorists! Of course, we have to do that, being allies and all, but, err, much help would it be.

also; i absolutely don't understand why are people calling the terrorists 'cowards'. Bush might call them that, because he can say whatever he wants to raise his and USA's public image; but people on these forums?

They're not cowards. The people who hijacked the plains, of course, are fanatics, who are not really sane; but the people who are behind the operation are a) quite sane and b) not cowards at all.

The argument that if they were brave they would attack the USA army and fight properly, instead of destroying civilian buildings, is rather lame. To openly attack USA is not brave, but idiotic. Those guys most definitely aren't stupid. They knew what they were doing; and they now have half of the world after them. You can't just dismiss something like this as action of religious madmans; it was a carefully planned operation.

And they achieved what they wanted. The objective of terrorism is to frighten. They did that. Give them credit - it's the biggest terrorism act ever.

Not that I'm trying to justify their actions, of course.

And they achieved what they wanted. The objective of terrorism is to frighten. They did that. Give them credit - it's the biggest terrorism act ever.

No, even if you're right (and I think so) we shouldn't be praising their terrorizing powers. That's the whole point.

The world is filled with hate. Why?

Because in the beginning hate helped us to stay alive. It's a leftover from the ancient times.

"with this, there can be no -true- justice... even death isn't going to be much of a punishment. They may even think of themselves as martyrs and think their deaths were in their rightous way of thinking."

What we do is capture them, confine them and humiliate them on national television every night for the rest of their lives. Don't turn them into martyrs, turn them into jokes.

"Pick a side, China.

Pick a side, Russia."

They have, they will do whatever the US asks. If this is leading to an armed long term response I'm joining the army. This has to stop. It's all fine and good to say "you can't kill innocent people, you'll be as bad as them" but I don't mind being as bad or worse than them to save VAST majority of good people at risk. I understand that when the bible speaks of "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" it's talking about God's justice, not ours. I don't care. Sometimes the only way to defeat evil, is to be more evil.

Maybe I'm just saying this because my brother was almost on one of those planes. The panic I felt trying to get in touch with him I cannot begin to describe. When I think that he could have been on that plane as it plunged through the WTC second tower, the rage that rises in me frightens me.

It sounds horrible but I want to see Palestine burnt to ashes. Maybe it's time they reaped the whirlwind. How long can we stand idly by while innocents are slaughtered by the thousands?

The world is filled with hate. Why?

So far it's more like 20 people, could be a fair deal more. Again, even a couple thousand people don't make up the world (I doubt there were that many people behind this, but still).

It sounds horrible but I want to see Palestine burnt to ashes. Maybe it's time they reaped the whirlwind. How long can we stand idly by while innocents are slaughtered by the thousands?

That's exactly what everybody else is gonna say about us if we go through with your plan. You know some other nation is just gonna throw that plan right back at us.

Maybe I'm just saying this because my brother was almost on one of those planes. The panic I felt trying to get in touch with him I cannot begin to describe. When I think that he could have been on that plane as it plunged through the WTC second tower, the rage that rises in me frightens me.

I can not and I don't even WANT to imagine what it was for you... :\

I was speechless when I found out. My entire class just sat there staring at the T.V. watching replays of the second crash. It was unbelievable. And the scary thing is that my mom had just got back from D.C. last Friday! I have a freind whose ant might have been in the Trade Center at the crash! All those people, mudered in under one hour! It reminds us of what kind of world we live in. I pray for those who lost someone in this attack

However, I doubt it will start a war. This was probably done by some independent terrorist group, meaning the US can't blame a goverment for it. The only way a war would break out is if a goverment tried to protect the terrorists in there country. They will probably just start a huge investigation to find out who is responsible. I just hope they do find them.

Dammit, this just pisses me off. I hope they get whats coming for them. Damm cowards! If there going to pull this shit they should at least claim responsibility. I hope they die a slow death.

By the way, I relise I am sinking to their level, but Im pissed and Im only human. Anyway, I believe God will take care of them one day. And when he does, it will be alot worse than anything I could think of.

Their is one bright side to this, though not a big one. Their is absolutly no way they can blame Id, or any other entertainment company for this.

Lament, they are cowards because they commited an act of war upon an unarmed populace! They purposely attacked and tried to kill over 50,000 people... and they CHOSE this target because none of them would have a chance to fight back.

That is cowardice.