Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

[USA Terrorist Attacks] Comments here

Maybe I'm just saying this because my brother was almost on one of those planes. The panic I felt trying to get in touch with him I cannot begin to describe. When I think that he could have been on that plane as it plunged through the WTC second tower, the rage that rises in me frightens me.

I can not and I don't even WANT to imagine what it was for you... :\

I cant say I share your pain but you do have my sympathy.

I swear, if I ever get the chance, I would fuckin wipe out all the palistinsjdkhfs(dunno how to spell it) Like starting another halocaust. This pisses me off. My uncle died at the Pentagon, my friend's parents died on the plane that crashed into an empty field, he was crying his eyes out when I saw him =(. I always hated these people, and other people who take religion too seriously(too seriously enough to kill people and shit)(that's also a little off topic). I'm also pissed that they didn't have much security on the planes, if they don't allow guns on a plane then what the fuck can people do if someone has a gun on a plane? No one else would have a gun to stop him, although there are some possibilities, but if there are several armed people they can't do shit. Damn Americans!(no offense to the smart americans)

I swear, if I ever get the chance, I would fuckin wipe out all the palistinsjdkhfs(dunno how to spell it) Like starting another halocaust. This pisses me off. My uncle died at the Pentagon, my friend's parents died on the plane that crashed into an empty field, he was crying his eyes out when I saw him =(. I always hated these people, and other people who take religion too seriously(too seriously enough to kill people and shit)(that's also a little off topic). I'm also pissed that they didn't have much security on the planes, if they don't allow guns on a plane then what the fuck can people do if someone has a gun on a plane? No one else would have a gun to stop him, although there are some possibilities, but if there are several armed people they can't do shit. Damn Americans!(no offense to the smart americans)

It reminds us of what kind of world we live in.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! For the last time, A SMALL GROUP OF TERRORISTS DOES NOT MAKE UP THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! For the last time, A SMALL GROUP OF TERRORISTS DOES NOT MAKE UP THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Damn right Lüt.

No, but they have shocked the whole world. It's the same.

Thanks Zaldron. I don't know what I'd do if I lost him. How can anyone do this? I've calmed down now, cried for a while. Now I'm just burnt out.

So whats the answer? Is there an answer? Will there ever be peace? If not, whats the point?

No, but they have shocked the whole world. It's the same.

Nah, being shocked doesn't mean the shocked people are as evil as the terrorists. I wasn't talking about how many people they effected, just who were the evil ones.

thanks bbg. I feel so bad for all those people who's wifes and husbands won't ever come home. They'll never get to say goodbye, or give them another hug. Never get to say how much they love them or see them smile or hear them laugh. They're gone forever.

I wonder who really has it worst, those killed or those left behind?

thanks bbg. I feel so bad for all those people who's wifes and husbands won't ever come home. They'll never get to say goodbye, or give them another hug. Never get to say how much they love them or see them smile or hear them laugh. They're gone forever.

I wonder who really has it worst, those killed or those left behind?

The ones left behind, cause the ones that died are at peace. Whatever you belive in, God or no afterlife then well they are gone from this Earth free of these hassles now, I belive in God and I am not going to preach but I think these people are in heaven and some plus the terrorists in hell.

What about those barely alive trapped in the rubble?

They must be saved as soon as possible. Damn terrorists.

Apparantly some of them are using their cellphones and pagers as some sort of a beacon... its not a very bad idea at all.

I didn't mean to sound insensitive to these people... they are trapped under tons of collapsed stone, steel, concrete and glass... and with a gas leak no less... in the pitch black of night... and moving some of that rubble could cause more to come down so they're still bringing in some hugeass equipment to get them out not only as soon but as safely as possible.

Light a candle.

I hope it's not the beginning of the 3rd world war ! Can anyone imagine the Earth time of technology we have now at 2001 ? Many kinds of bomb; nuclear, chimical, .... Declaring war is almost idiots ! Because we will kill ourself with these bombs. We now live with the fear of this pretended war agains the USA. I'm also afraid too!
And for some stupids morrons here who want to launch a NUKE bombs, it's not the best way to stop these war ! Anothers can be less dangerously for all humanity of the planet.

NO ONE HERE who has actually said, "Nuke the fuckaz" meant:
1. blow the main target to kingdom come
2. let the cloud of fallout kill millions of innocent people
3. let the radiation it leaves behind ruin that spot on the planet for centuries to come

When they say, 'nuke', they mean, 'big ass bomb', and sir, we have quite a few big ass bombs that leave no fallout and would not cause quite the devastation but they would sure level a fucking city in a heartbeat.

But the fact remains that Osama Bin Laden has trained the men who commited this atrocity and he is located in Taleban... apparantly the Club MED for terrorists. If the Taleban or the Afghanis had any sense they would boot his fucking ass and everyone he knows into a truck and drive them to the proper authorities.

Then we can pomp them and give them nice trials and completely prove how fucking warped and twisted those individuals are.

I hope it's not the beginning of the 3rd world war ! Can anyone imagine the Earth time of technology we have now at 2001 ? Many kinds of bomb; nuclear, chimical, .... Declaring war is almost idiots ! Because we will kill ourself with these bombs. We now live with the fear of this pretended war agains the USA. I'm also afraid too!
And for some stupids morrons here who want to launch a NUKE bombs, it's not the best way to stop these war ! Anothers can be less dangerously for all humanity of the planet.

Imagine having World War 3 in this 21 century, it will be a big remarkable shame goes into the history books in the future, which also reflects the modern humanity still have learned nothing from 50 to 100 years ago back in the World War I and World War II and have stayed back in the violent, bloody, cruel, and irresponsible era. With the advanced technology in 21 century, using these nuclear bombs, missiles, chemical stuff like that to devastate our wise world is the sign of stupidty. This time unluckily, those passengers had to be trapped and hijacked by those insane and deadly terrorists, eventually passengers had to crash straight right into the the WTC tower, to the hell with those terrorists and the people who work at the tower. Totally there were 50000 people died literally. If you people still wanna see the last of Doom3, if you people wanna see the last of your life, then get a real life instead of starting those terrorism crap and try to scare the people in the planet earth as hell!

999Cop, no one is arguing that a full scale war would be a terrible thing. It has always been and it always has been.

We can only hope that a war does not come from this, but retribution for this coldhearted attack certainly will.

999Cop, no one is arguing that a full scale war would be a terrible thing. It has always been and it always has been.

We can only hope that a war does not come from this, but retribution for this coldhearted attack certainly will.

say deadnail, if you were the president instead of bush, what do you wish to have in return for retribution from these chicken cowards

I ain’t deadnail, but if I where Bush, all I would want is to get them ‘folks’ and than get rid of those fuck heads, ehmm by force; ‘cause I don’t think sweet talking would do the trick here.
And if I had my wish complete I would execute them in the Middle Eastern fashion, as brutally as possible.

Ok, I wasn't going to comment on this thread at all. But, sorry, deadnail... Dave's got a point. Bush so far has pissed off basically the entire middle east by bombing sites in Iraq as well as other things. Granted, he's handling this rather well (better than that pussy Gore would), which Dave doesn't agree with, obviously, but I have to say I personally wasn't moved by the "We'll get these varmints" (ok, ok, he said "folks") speech this morning.

Then again, I was kind of in shock about the whole thing. I'm sure Dave was when he posted that as well. So, just chill - it's just Dave's initial reaction, probably fueled by the already brewing hatred for Bush's job so far and the state of shock of EVERY American on this day of mass-terrorism.

Besides, Dave's natually pissed-off. That's just how he is.

/Me kicks Dave in the balls
At least Bush is trying to do something. He may be in a bomb-shleter but he is still giving orders, trying to find the rat cocks that did this.

I don't give HALF A FUCK what 'Dave' feels or thinks this fucking moment, it is GODDAMN IRRESPONSIBLE to try to pass all of this off as if it were the Bush's fault and as if this wouldn't've happened if Gore had been elected. FUCKING HORSE SHIT.

That fuck should be PUBLICLY HORSE WHIPPED. Could you imagine if someone blamed Hitler on the President? Would anyone have stood for that shit?

Only a total FUCKING RETARD would swallow any of the tripe that braindead FUCKWIT has to spew. He can suck my cock, I feel dirty that I have ever listened to his music.

Well, I flipped on the news again.

There was a line 5 hours long waiting to give blood after the mayor initially asked. NY rescue outfits and hospitals are now overloaded with blood, so much that they've asked people to stop donating. 500 doctors have volunteered their help, and tens of thousands of other people have contributed other help as well. The emergency rooms are near empty and waiting for hundreds of people due to great work on behalf of the volunteer medical staff. I was thinking I'd go to bed feeling worried and upset, but I'm going to bed right now and I'm going to have an excellent sleep knowing that the number of good people willing to help there outweighs the number of haters by at least 10,000 to 1. This is far from over but the display of help and compassion throughout today by nearly everybody in the country has given me a much safer feeling in general than I had before the day began. If anything, this incident restores whatever lost faith I may have had in people as a whole. It's so reassuring to see people coming together like this I can't help but be overjoyed, even in light of what caused this coming-together. I think this is the first time I've ever been proud of people in general. The people got tested, and we fucking passed the test. I don't know what's to come, but here's another first-time thing for me: trusting the government to follow through on their promise to find and eradicate these terrorists. I would usually see those presidential addresses as BS, but this time I know the entire government is behind Bush on this, as well as the governments of other countries around the world. I think people are doing a superb job handling the situation and that a lot of good is to come of properly-channeled emotions here.

To me, the day ended on a positive note. I saw the nation work together in a way I never thought it could. I look forward to things just getting better from here on out. They can take out more buildings and raise higher death tolls, but we'll just keep getting stronger. There's no way we're gonna lose this one.

My mum came in to wake me up at like midnight, an she started talking bout a cataclysm and the collapse of capitalism, and i was like "er, mother? u been on sumthing."
Then I turned on the world servce an' it was true. They had all night talking about it. I nerver would have thought anything like this could have happened for real. My brother even thought they were pulling an Orson Welles at first.

Here is mah original post again, for records sake:

Yo, I get woken up by mah pops dis morning at around 10 am ta hear him telling me dat he thinks I should turn on da news. I ask thru mah door what da fuck he's talkin about (still half-asleep) and he says the world trade center done got hit da fuck up. I turn on da news and see one OF THE FUCKING TOWERS MISSING!!! KEEP DA FUCK IN MIND I LIVED IN NY FOR 15 FUCKING YEARS, AND NEVER WOULD I IMAGINE SEEING ONE OF THOSE MASSIVE, BEAUTIFUL TOWERS MISSING!!! Mah pops used to have lunch everyday between them two fucking towers for years for whateva god you believe in's sake!!!

I sit there, just stuck wit mah mouth open, in shock at da fact that one of the WTC twin towers is FUCKIN' GONE, FOREVA!!! Then I sit there thinking, "OMG there are over 10000 peeps in each one of those buildings!! And there are also tons of shit built around da twin towers, it's one of da most popular and loved places in NY city!!! OH GOD NO!" I then take some slight comfort in the fact dat ONE of the towers survived, so at least there is still SOME hope. I hear talks of there is a SLIGHT chance dat shit will fall, and I think "there is now way dat da other tower will fall. No way!"

And then it happens.... I see the other tower start to fall.... and I feel like words can never FUCKIN describe! I have been in dat area some many fuckin' times.... I have done so much up in dat area... mah pops worked there for gods sake for years..... I don't THINK any of mah family or friends would be in the area... I don't think..... I hope not! Ya'll peeps probably don't comprehend da scope of damage UNLESS any of ya'll live or lived in NY!! They give us a tolls of 10000 victimes, +266 from a plane crash... when the toll is more around 15000-20000+!!!!

And I may not like cops, but what about all them emergency help peeps dat were in da building trying to evacuate it!! They didn't deserve to die like dat!!!!! Keep in mind dat...

EACH TOWER HAS 110 stories (a total of 220)
At 8:30am them buildings are SO populated, dat there are lines at da elevators!!!
The stair cases are so fuckin' skinny, dat even in an hour not even 25% of the workers could have got out!!!
Peeps jumped out of da windows to escape the fuckin' flames!!!
The total population of Twin Towers at 8:30am in the morning: approximately 25000 people!!
Population of surrounding area at that time (rush hour): 15000-25000 people, in addition to those in da fuckin towers!!!!!

FOR DA LOVE OF FUCKIN' GOD, WHAT KIND OF INHUMAN MONSTERS COULD DO SOME KIND OF SHIT LIKE DIS!!! THEY KILLED INOCCENT PEOPLE ON FOUR, NOT ONE, BUT FOUR FUCKIN' AIRLINES! THEY WIPED OUT A MAJOR WORLD LANDMARK, AND KILLED MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN THERE! THEY WIPED OUT EVERYONE IN DA PLAZAS, SUBWAYS, STORES, NEIGHBORHOODS, AND BUILDINGS ANYWHERE NEAR THEM!!! AND THEY THEN BOMBED DA PENTAGON WHILE WE WERE DISTRACTED!!! AND WE CAN'T EVEN HELP THEM! AND I DON'T KNOW WHO IN MY FAMILY, AND IF ANY OF MAH FRIENDS WERE IN THOSE BUILDINGS, AND I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING AT DIS MOTHAFUCKING POINT!!!

I'm sorry ya'll, but I'm gettin da fuck out of here. I don't feel too fuckin' straight right now! Mah best wishes and apoligies got to anyone who lost somebody in this FUCKIN' SLAUGHTER!! Dis shit makes PEARL HARBOR look like a baby game!!! I hope dat any of ya'll peeps who have suffered from this find some kind of fuckin' peace inside.... I know I'll need to. I'm out!

They don't relly know if i was arabs yet (But is shore as hell looks like 'em) but i tell u right now, who ever it was, there pritty fuckin' Crazy.

As the good lads at T.I.S.M. (australian band)

"Don't screw with the USA 'cus Naparm sticks to kids."

It's times like this i'm glad i don't live in a superpower.

Sorry Lads.