Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

[USA Terrorist Attacks] Comments here

honestly we should kick who evers ass for doing/organizing this. We should declare war on the orginaztion, or country if they backed the terrorist, and deliver a un paralleled ass pounding bombing. Also i fell bushes first speech was very lame sounding, come on he said folks and did not appear angry or intimidateing at all. words of advice for bush dont refer to horrible terrorist as "folks" that just dont sound right. like calling a imp a puppy

Erk.... I hope this doesn't start a war. Enough lives are lost already, so just find the reasonsible party and and execute them (as torture is 'creul and unual', but this is a cruel and unusual case).

I have even -less- respect for my school system, who told us -nothing-, refused to allow us to use the TV, locked all of the doors and left us there for awhile. Then made us return to class, as if all was hunky-dory. And it AIN'T hunky OR dory. And yes, given the immaturity of many of the 'student body', they thought it was cool to get out early. It didn't happen to them, so what do they care....?

This is yet another reason why I don't like humans much.....

some kids in my bio class (where we turned on the TV and watched the news for an hour and a half, just in time to watch them collapse) thought it was cool.

Well, it is amazing footage, I have to say that. Not that the event was cool, but I was wowed watching the things collapse.

some kids in my bio class (where we turned on the TV and watched the news for an hour and a half, just in time to watch them collapse) thought it was cool.

Well, it is amazing footage, I have to say that. Not that the event was cool, but I was wowed watching the things collapse.

It looked amazing, I'll give you that. Had it been a movie, it would have been cool. But this is real life, and tens of thousands people have lost their lives, that is in no way cool.

Erk.... I hope this doesn't start a war. Enough lives are lost already, so just find the reasonsible party and and execute them (as torture is 'creul and unual', but this is a cruel and unusual case).

I have even -less- respect for my school system, who told us -nothing-, refused to allow us to use the TV, locked all of the doors and left us there for awhile. Then made us return to class, as if all was hunky-dory. And it AIN'T hunky OR dory. And yes, given the immaturity of many of the 'student body', they thought it was cool to get out early. It didn't happen to them, so what do they care....?

This is yet another reason why I don't like humans much.....

Unfortunately, Bush won't be able to go this thing without using nukes. So it appears as though a war is coming.

Unfortunately, Bush won't be able to go this thing without using nukes.

I seriously doubt he'll use nukes. He may be stupid but hopefully his staff and advisors aren't that stupid.

*Sighs* this 'sune-neko is very depressed now..... the loss of so many sentient beings is very hard to imagine, but is much worse if said beings were your friends or family...

*Cries* the world -SUCKS-!! This type of thing, mind you, is why I never plan on having children. The world's becoming even -more- messed-up than it was....

Still, my heartfelt sorrow to anyone who has lost a dear one....

Normally, its a desaster if one airplane crashes. Now the four airplanes are only one little piece of the whole tragedy. I want to know how many people died...at least 10000 ?

And despite all of this, what makes me even sicker is the fact that some kids in my bio class (where we turned on the TV and watched the news for an hour and a half, just in time to watch them collapse) thought it was cool.

They obliterated the twin towers, scooped up part of the pentagon, and did something somewhere near Pittsburgh, PA. It sounds like it should be something from the Die Hard trilogy.

No, it wasn't cool. It was cold. DAMN cold. NYC may never be the same again.

I'm convinced there will be a war. This morning when I heard about the one tower (on my way to school), i hate to say it, but it didn't effect me that much. It just seemed so far away (i've barely been outside of saskatchewan for most of my life). then something snapped me back to reality. after both towers fell, i looked on doomworld. under the pic of the day, there was a post by Nightfang:

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" , "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- Nostradamus, 1654

and i just got shivers. suddenly it seems real that this could turn into something. the prophecy somehow seems haunting now that we're living in the time it's happening...

enough people have died already. i hate death. if there is a war, i couldn't bring myself to fight in it. i don't know about any of you guys, but i wish i never woke up this morning.

Drop the H-bomb on those terrorists and make their day! NOBODY fools with the USA!

They just did. Whoever did this proved that they can strike at any moment, anywhere in the world, with unprecedented force. It's a massive blow in the face for American security and intelligence.

I seriously doubt he'll use nukes. He may be stupid but hopefully his staff and advisors aren't that stupid.

I'll still bet none of them are smart enough not to start another large war.... if it's World War III, we're all gonna die this time. I have -no- faith in political figures..... no human system of government can ever be perfect, since all seek money, money is corruption, etcetera.....

Here's to hoping we're not all going to live or die in a nuclear winter! Or of radiation poisoning!

-the un-optimistic Red Warrior

It's a massive blow in the face for American security and intelligence.

and we all know how intelligent the usa is. sorry, just the cunuck coming out in me. i feel bad now, but it had to be said.

well, I thought it was cool. How couldn't you? It's not everyday the twin towers get taken out by a misguided airliner. That isn't to say I don't think it's tragic. But there is something awesome about the shock factor and the fact that these two buildings that seem as permanent as the landscape to us in our minds. And then just like that, we are reminded that we are not invincible, that the world is not a safe place and anything can happen. It's awesome. To say it's not is lying. Awesome doesn't necessarily mean good.
I would have like to have been in NYC when it happened just so I could really know and understant the true horrificness of the event. Totally decensitized to news footage having seen so many realistic action movies with buildings being destroyed and planes crashing etc.

I'm gonna make a prediction that the frame in the footage of the first airliner banking as it collides into the fist tower will be plastered on the covers of all the newspapers tomorrow.

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" , "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- Nostradamus, 1654

Dude, it says the City of God. NYC is not the City of God (I think, I am not sure).

enough people have died already. i hate death. if there is a war, i couldn't bring myself to fight in it. i don't know about any of you guys, but i wish i never woke up this morning.

War's a stupid thing of ignorance.... it loses lives and (more important to our damned world) money. Me? I personally wish I was never born, but since I'm here, I may as well stay.......
*Hugs everyone on list and sighs sadly* here's to there being a possibility of survival....

well, I thought it was cool. How couldn't you? It's not everyday the twin towers get taken out by a misguided airliner.

Get the fuck away from me. You freak.

I bet you'd really think it was cool if someone you knew or loved had been killed by these sickening acts of terrorism.

it'll seem insane tomorrow. this happened 20 minutes before i got the paper. somehow the front page from today doesn't matter anymore.

imagine how numbing it'll be around the world tomorrow morning when you look in the paper. after a night of sleep (if you can sleep), it'll feel different that you lived through the day it happened. then you'll think to yourself that more people could've lived through this fateful day if only this whole thing didn't happen...

and did something somewhere near Pittsburgh, PA.

For me, that wasn't just "something" that was 60-70 miles away from where I live, and if it had gone just a bit further, we could have had something more catastrophic right here in my own home town. That's chilling to me.

Oh, and it's on the news now that the plane that crashed in Somerset County, PA, was actually headed for Camp David in Maryland, and had been intentionally crashed after someone on board called 911 on his cellular phone.

i thought my teacher was bullshitting me when he said a plane flew into the World Trade Center this morning. I was fucking speechless. I'm not even American. And this is WAY beyond a few planes hitting a few buildings, and i'm DEFINATELY not trying to sound insensitive. One thing that genuinely pissed me off was the half-assed reaction of some hick students in my school. Ignorant fucks. One of them even said it was funny. I'm glad everyone here is beyond such shallow thinking.

Thousands of innocent people...and it's only the beginning...

well, I thought it was cool. How couldn't you? It's not everyday the twin towers get taken out by a misguided airliner.

Misguided??? It was hijacked!!!

Thousands of innocent people...and it's only the beginning...

God, I hope not.

Oh, and it's on the news now that the plane that crashed in Somerset County, PA, was actually headed for Camp David in Maryland, and had been intentionally crashed after someone on board called 911 on his cellular phone.

Here's something spooky. Look at the bold above and tell me that's not today's date...

- Nostradamus, 1654

Dude, it says the City of God. NYC is not the City of God (I think, I am not sure).

Yeah, could he possibly be a little more vague?

NYC is the last city I'd call "City of God", in fact it's probably the one he hates the most :P

lets put it this way, nostradamus is translated from french. "city of god" could mean "godly city", "big city", "important city". nyc is all of those.

one problem is that there could never be true justice. if somebody kills someone else, they are sentenced to death or life in prison. it evens the score to a degree. how do you get even in a situation like this...so much death and destruction, likely accountable to just a few. i don't think we'll go to war, but, someone's going to get waxed...hopefully sooner than later.

i heard it the story 2day while i was in class and i didnt believe it at first.....its a load of bullshit...i got suspened over it too...im a Canadian and we were watching it in class and one asshole jock in my class said "thats what those fucking yankees deserve. we shouldve done it"..i punched him in the face and broke his nose...i got a 5 day suspension and i really dont even care...ppl like that shouldve been hurt or killed not the innocent ppl..

infrared: what do you think of that fact that all of the planes in the air are being diverted to canada? imagine if a terrorist is on one of those right now...