Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hel_master

RTC 3057hub1- I need help

This is a really great wad but I'm stuck something cronic. I can't decontaminate anything and I can't get any keys.

Little help?

This belongs in wads and mods. Where's an admin when you need one!
You need to shoot the two red lights to decontamanate, and i can't help you with the keys.......

Well I shot those damn windows and the door still doesn't open. This mod is quite innovative but it has the annoyance factor of hexen.

POTGIESSER said:

Well I shot those damn windows and the door still doesn't open. This mod is quite innovative but it has the annoyance factor of hexen.

For this bit you have to go back up the tunnel a little way and look for two boxes with....kinda green squiggles on them. Walk up to them and press space, use o and p to scroll up and down and l to select.

BlackFish said:

on the rtc website there is a link for a demo walkthrough.

I've tried this demo link and it looks like the website it was based on is being updated so the demo isn't there.

I'm stuck further on than the door with the lights. I'm looking for a crate to decontaminate or a red or yellow key so I can go other places.

Heheh. Another one stuck.

Spoiler

First: Those red lights kept me busy some time. But: Destroy them. Walk back (up the winding stairs) and look at the sides of the room, there should be red lighted panels (rather small and before the door with the keypad, one to the right, one to the left). Use them both. There you go.

You'll find keys later. Quite much later. You're just on deck 4 and there are 5 of them.

I've been on all the decks, I've gotten rid of the cyberdemon and I've found the secret alter to william hung...and I'm still stuck ;)...I have no idea where the red key is and I think that's what I need next, I can see the yellow key but I can't get to it because of the contamination...:D I think I must have missed something obvious

Have You been to the Hangar Deck 03? Did You kill the cyb? Search the hangar carefully, and I mean it.

Yeah, really. Do what Nmn says. I also stumbled around blindly. I also had found even those secrets but not that key. But it is there. Try it systematically in the hangar. You'll find it - sooner or later.

They should have used a different coloured key. Anything but red amongst those red corpses :)

Hey, there's hope: You're crashed on a planet full of demons... that means there must be some action!
But the spaceship atmosphere was really neat. I'd still like to see any sequel in 'classic' (z)doom...

I don't think this thread is too old, is it? Besides it'd be kinda "spamful" for me to start a new post about a question towards the same subject. I just wanted to ask how to get past the room where you have to stablize pressure, with two orange metallic pipes on both sides.

shoot the pipes and then go back up to the hallway before the room and use the control panels to stabilize the pressure

Dron said:

shoot the pipes and then go back up to the hallway before the room and use the control panels to stabilize the pressure

i tried shooting the pipes before i asked the question, and i have just figured out what the REAL problem is. I guess it's that many people didn't realize that there's a special key system implemented for activating stuff, unlike any other average dooms you've played.

Hel_master said:

I've found the secret alter to william hung

WUHUUU!!!

Hel_master said:

I've found the secret alter to william hung...

where's that at?

Deck 5... Small Storage near elevators to other decks. Search blue lamps. Nuff' said.