Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disorder

Heh

Funny, I got off the computer last night, walked to the kitchen to take some medicine and then go to bed, and I stopped and wonder (the kitchen was dark and no lights) what was in there. Then I had to shake it off and laughed.

sandmanfvr said:

Funny, I got off the computer last night, walked to the kitchen to take some medicine and then go to bed, and I stopped and wonder (the kitchen was dark and no lights) what was in there. Then I had to shake it off and laughed.

glad i'm not the only one. lol

Oh, man. Just yesterday night I was terrified. I was in my room and it was utterly dark, only lit by the greenish LCD display of my video recorder. Suddenly, I recognized the shadow of a tall figure behind me. It gave me the creeps but soon turned out to be my own shadow ;)
The remarkable thing about it, though, is that I did not even play Doom3 yet. But I am already feeling the terror, the darkness...Them...

Oh, I add to me experience that I heard as hiss sound, and I froze as I went to me room and it was my dad snoring/breathing heavy. I just laughed and went on. God I love Doom 3. :)

lol nice.

After playing last night I finally had to shut it off so I could get some sleep. Before hitting the sack I thought I'd visit the head first. My wife and I are remodeling our house, so the only working toilet we have is down in the basement in our unfinished bathroom.

...so you have to open the basement door in the kitchen, peer down into the depths, and fiddle for the light switch before going down the unfinished stairs. Once you get down there you have to manuver past some tools, some drywall, and some other stuff to make your way to the bathroom...all the while waiting for something to jump out at you...and I'm not hefting a shotgun (otherwise I might make nasty holes in my new drywall).

I might have placed the light switches in different locations if I had gotten Doom 3 BEFORE I rewired the house.

;)

Hehe, it's amazing how much of an affect this game has on some of our lives sometimes. Next time you walk into a dark room or hear a funny noise at night you're going to think it's a pinky demon :-)

Hehe yeah i only got the game on the 4th and have been busy only really playing at night and last night was trash night... so I've got my little fluorescent flash light that puts out lots of unfocused light so its really bright in a 3 ft circle around me and then darkness. So im carrying the trash out and my shadow is dancing around as i heft the bag and the neighbors dogs are barking at me as always but they never cross the street..

but that night was different, both of them and some other dogs i hear are RUNING across the street barking and howling at me, then as my eyes adjust i see silhouettes surrounding me.... normally i growl and bark back at them just to show them who's boss but i just turned and walked inside :)

Um ok, you all need to stop playing doom, Thats what the Mature sticker is for, I do not experence thies things.

Raptor said:

Um ok, you all need to stop playing doom, Thats what the Mature sticker is for, I do not experence thies things.

OMG! So macho, so cool!
Anyway. Today I was walking around the house all alone. It was daylight and all. Suddenly a tube kind of thing falls down on the floor in the room behind, me and I jumped and readied my fists...I didn't know what it was, so I had to investigate. Doom3 has a lasting effect on me :P

hehe man the affects are bad- i woke up and my tv was on- and since i have no cable it was just that fuzz- and when i got up to turn it off- i swear i heard the sound of an imp ready to kill. it was all in my head of course... or was it?