Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Black Hand

Zombie day!

I don't suppose any of the gore loving doomers out there are going to enjoy sci fis "full day of zombies" this saturday? (today) I've always loved zombie movies and I don't really know why, I’ll be sure to ask a therapist what it means.

I guess this thread needs an actual theme so lets start of with "what’s everyones favorite zombie movie" mine would be the second version of night of the living dead made 1990.

Night of the Living Dead (the original one)

The new Dawn of the Dead was pretty awesome though. I still have yet to see the original.

Mine would be somewhere between the original Dawn of the dead, Shaun of the dead, and Zombie nosh...or Zombie flesheaters 2 (aka Zombi 3) just because its so funny, i swear they made it up as they went along ("Hey, what can we do now? i know, lets have another kung-fu scene, except this time the guy can fight the zombies and not the enemy soldiers" "Brilliant!")

Funnily enough, I had a weird dream about zombies last night.

Haven't seen too many zombie films though. Thriller and Day of the dead spring to mind.

Black Hand said:
Come to think of it Micheal jackson would make one hell of a zombie now days.

Heh; funny how it turned out... I guess he caugh something back then during the production of that video thing.

I'll celebrate tonight playing some DOOM Cooperative.

For christs sakes when they said "day devoted to zombie movies" I really should have expected "return of the living dead 3" quit possibly the ONLY crappy zombie movie ever.

Ok screw the whole damn thing, they call it a day full of zombie movies and then they run "route 666" and "night of the comet" screw sci fi and screw them hard. This is a dark day for b movies, a dark day indeed.