Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Revo19

Something is bothering me....

when i played the game i think i missed the part when you look in the mirror and it looks like ur face is rotting and "Wheres my baby?!".... how did i miss those? i guess i will see them if i go and play the game again

The mirror part is when you're on your way back to marine command before Sgt. Kelly tells you to go find bravo team. It's in the bathroom that the black guy walks out before the invasion.

I'm not sure, but I think the "They took my baby" part is near the woman who becomes a lost soul, when you follow the whispering to find the plasma rifle.

Revenant, the lost soul lady and the plasma rifle are levels apart. I think it's about 2 or 3 levels apart.

i do believe the 'they took my baby' and the lost soul lady are in the same level though

and yes, the plasma gun is a few levels ahead of that.

though voices DO lead you to the plasma gun.

As I mentioned in another thread, "they took my baby" doesnt seem to occur properly if you dont go through that area of the game "properly".

I got the baby part to work.

It starts with a woman's voice saying "follow me" and if you go through the door the voice was near she says something like "help me"

At the end of the hallway is a locked door, and if you try to open it, the screen goes red and the "took my baby" stuff starts going.

After it ends, back at the other end of that hall, a wall will have opened up giving you some ammo and health and stuff.

I must have been lucky everything I've seen on the forums about these different effects I saw in the first run through the game. I did look at every room I found and tried to toy with many objects...even checked the toilets for debris hehe...I was playing one night in hell, and my buddy was still in alpha labs and said "did you see the turd in the toilet?" I said no I missed that...but I checked every toilet I came across after that and didn't find a turd. I did find one fat zombie in a stall for the toilet. lol that was a trip caught me off guard because no zombies had been in them before.

Godshatter said:

i do believe the 'they took my baby' and the lost soul lady are in the same level though

Rubbish! The lost soul lady is hours after "they took my baby".
It would have been too cool if a cutscene had played after this, showing how some demon is stealing a baby and turns it into the first cherub.