Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareZer0

Duct Tape Mod

I notice in the screens that the light from the gun casts a shadow behind the zombie. Does anyone know of a way to make the normal flashlight behave like that, like in the alpha?

It does....

Its getting strange how I've seen several people who don't seem to notice that the flashlight casts shadows as well.

There must be something to it then, because I'm one of those people and I can tell you that when I shine the flashlight it casts no shadows whatsoever (the one in the alpha did). I had assumed that this was like the dissapearing bodies, to keep low- and mid-enders from loosing more frames per second.

Try going to third person mode and seeing if you can see the shadow from the flashlight (pm_thirdperson 1). It can be really hard to see the shadows from the flashlight though due to it being centered almost at the center of your view (hence most the shadows are hidden behind objects you can see). Basically as long as you don't have shadows disabled (and if you have shadows disabled any of the weapon mods which add a flashlight won't have shadows either).