Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
useless warrior

Smash TV?

holy shit i LOVED smash tv!! (as well as the various starcraft/broodwar maps inspired by it along with the warcraftIII/frozen throne maps)

S1lent said:

What's smash TV?

Please tell me you're joking.

Smash TV was a sweet ass arcade game, you play from the top down view and its like a game show (think the Running Man, spandex and all) set in a sires of room where wave after wave of guys come at you and with the aid of varies power ups you kill them all and move on to the next room. It is set up like a game show so you win money and collect items along the way as well.

Clicky for picy

mmm good times, the theme of this being a game show was so funny and over the top!

"GOOD LUCK! you'll need it!"

there was also an SNES version of it

or maybe it was SEGA...

either way, it beat the hell out of Streets of Rage

hey did anyone ever play LOADED for playstation? that reminded me a lot of Smash TV! as well. man, i loved that game.

It was on the Sega Megadrive/Genesis/Whatever.

I don't have too many arcades near my house so I'm kinda stuck with my PC and console games. I think I might have missed it. I didn't go to an arcade until 1996 (when I was 6). And even then I was more into racing and plastic gun games. Or that one game calld "Sunset Riders" or something like that. You could either be a cowboy or a mexican and it would play a little like Metal Slug, only bigger and in the west.

OMG co-op with my friend in Sunset Riders playing on my Genesis was so awesome :D

i've never played Smash TV anywhere but back in the day on my friends SNES and on my pc now... 2 analog thumbsticks are the only way to go if there are no arcades around.

BTW im 22 :)