Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

socalled user defined status

eventhough its a USER DEFINED status, we cannot make it what we want, thats fudjed up.

Yeah, just look at some of the titles. Some cases, it could be for comedy. I.E Zaldron - Sex Cauldron. or maybe they deserve it. I.E. Disorder - Dumb Shit, or, Elbryan42 - FTP Master.

damnit, I want a title, i just hope ling doesn't give me some stupid one.

Prepare to get a "stupid one".

ah... but you do choose your custom title based on your actions around here. this post has probably sealed your fate.

Who needs serious titles when it's obvious that no one believes in them?

Zaldron
ph33r my d00m skillz

Yeah, right...

thats cus he is.you wouldnt want a president like ling. that would suck. i bet if he was drafted, he would see how harsh reality is. you cant just say " i dont want to kill anyone because killing is wrong" he'd just get shot ( if he was in a war i mean ). i am not saying that i dont like ling. its just that he is what i say, weak.

damnit, I want a title, i just hope ling doesn't give me some stupid one.

Prepare to get a "stupid one".

Aight, I want a title, I just hope Ling doesn't give me some smart one :)

thats cus he is.you wouldnt want a president like ling. that would suck. i bet if he was drafted, he would see how harsh reality is. you cant just say " i dont want to kill anyone because killing is wrong" he'd just get shot ( if he was in a war i mean ). i am not saying that i dont like ling. its just that he is what i say, weak.

What if YOU went to war? Would you be calling your fellow soldiers weak? Doubt it.

psst naw, i would be shooting the shit out of my enemy. ave big fucking antitank guns shooting at people.

psst naw, i would be shooting the shit out of my enemy. ave big fucking antitank guns shooting at people.

Thats what alot of soldiers say. "Ima kill me a (insert racial slur of the enemy here)". Then they get on the field and freeze up, while they are being shot at and their friends are getting killed all around them.

you wouldnt want a president like ling. that would suck

For some reason that just sounds really strange.

Ok maybe I missed something, but when did ling say something that would even remotely suggest that he has the mentality to say something like " i dont want to kill anyone because killing is wrong " while in combat and then get shot.

Do you think there will be a draft eventually?

Yes. If there is a war there will be a draft.

Then hope there isn't.

Do you think there will be a draft eventually?

"O’Donnell reported that a sustained military attack on bin Laden, the exiled Saudi millionaire who has vowed to destroy the United States, would likely include air, land and sea forces. Two aircraft carriers are in the Arabian Peninsula region, each carrying 75 bombers capable of launching long-range missiles."

"Pentagon planned to call several thousand reservists to active duty in the next few days. Defense officials told the Post that the activation would likely mark the start of a much larger military mobilization in the wake of Tuesday’s terrorist strikes."

Incase you haven't already visited this website.
http://www.msnbc.com

I pray to the God I believe in that there WON'T be a war.
War is always hell, even in 2001. I guarantee you wouldn't be rooting for war if you came back missing a few vital limbs and half your head, now would you? Or, worst case scenario, you wouldn't come back at all, except in a body bag.

War is always hell, even in 2001.

War is worse nowadays. More people, more violent weapons that cause more damage...

War is always hell, even in 2001.

War is worse nowadays. More people, more violent weapons that cause more damage...

Sad but true.

I think I'd rather kill myself than even think about taking another person's life. No matter what wrongs they did. Killing someone is wrong. No matter the circumstances.

I think I'd rather kill myself than even think about taking another person's life. No matter what wrongs they did. Killing someone is wrong. No matter the circumstances.

I disagree...someone who orchestrated an attack to end 20,000 to 30,000 american lives has no right to live...suppose Osama Bin Laden is behind it...we can either do 2 things...destroy him or let him go to do something like this again...