Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mogul

So if you don't call for help in the comm tower... (SERIOUS ENDING SPOILERS)

Does it affect the ending? The ending I got (I called for help) had marines coming and finding you there, and then taking you away.

If you don't call for help, it seems to me that there's not going to be any marines to get you.

So who has beaten it after not calling for help?

im not sure... but when i try and beat the game again i will not send the comm. link for the marines... see if anythin different happens

Godshatter said:

i didnt call for help and i got the same ending

betrugger calls them for you (later) if you didnt call them

He calls them? wtf

Mogul said:

He calls them? wtf

The idea was that calling for help would allow the demons passage to Earth, which is their primary goal as well as Betruger's. If you cancel the message, Swann will commend you and tell you that the risk was too great. Afterwards, as you leave, the Sarge will bitch at you for disregarding his orders, but if you go back and try to send the message, it will fail. I forget the exact error message.

i hear you can get the dog ending if you get the dog bone shaped key from the dog house near jack's inn.

also the deep water ending if you take heavy damage and play far too much super turbo turkey puncher 3

=D!!!! Lemme go try!!! <---sarcasm

Does anyone know if there is a secret ending? Like in max payne2 or in RPG games? That would rock if there was...

Sephiroth said:

i hear you can get the dog ending if you get the dog bone shaped key from the dog house near jack's inn.

also the deep water ending if you take heavy damage and play far too much super turbo turkey puncher 3

Silent Hill 2 had a great bonus ending if nothing else. It makes me want to play it now... :D