Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ja_man

Killing Guardian in hell

How the hell can I kill the guardian in hell :) ?

I've tried everything... even cheats.. which I hate using..... please help me...
Thanks

Kill those floating things that look like big spotlights, then shoot the ball ontop of his back when they're dead and before more spawn. Rockets work great for taking those things out.

If you empty your BFG on him (shoot at the blue orb above him) at the start of the match its alot easier to kill him. Did anyone else think Sarg was easy to kill?

"Destroy the seekers, and the Guardian becomes vulnerable."

When you first start fighting the Guardian, shoot the big plasma-like ball above it. When the ball dissapears, target the 3 flying creatures that have a big light on their head. Once you destroy the "seekers," the ball will come back on top of the Guardian. Target the ball again until it dissapears, and then kill the seekers again and repeat the process (while dodging the Guardians attacks) until the Guardian is dead.

The best weapons for this would be the Chaingun and the plasma rifle for the ball and your shotgun for the seekers.

S1lent said:

The best weapons for this would be the Chaingun and the plasma rifle for the ball and your shotgun for the seekers.

Have you tried a few rockets? :P

Because at that point in the game, you have far more ammunition that you need to kill the guardian. Go wild.

Sure, use rockets...if you want to either miss, get dangerously close, and take a long time reloading... Otherwise, you can use a more practical arsenal.

ja_man said:

How the hell can I kill the guardian in hell :) ?

I've tried everything... even cheats.. which I hate using..... please help me...
Thanks

Was I hearing things when I was fighting the guardian or did I keep hearing a whisper in my ear saying "kill the seekers"?

I think it was the soul cube whispering to your mind telepathicly telling you what to do. *shrug*

Kill the seekers would be the first step...then just unload on the ball of light the guardian is emitting to spawn more seekers.

That whole guardian scene sort of reminded me of fighting a boss in Zelda 64. It was cool but...seemed like i had done that before.