Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
incubusspawn

Super Turkey puching 3 What is youre highest score?

For those who missed it there is an arcade game that youre doom maring can play called something like super turkey puching 3. I got bored after scoreing 10,000 on it. But I am sure there is some game secret of some sort related to this game in the game ;)

so even at 75,000 there was no special event eh. Hmm maybe there is something else to it. I know you get more points the faster you punch the turkey. Oh well. Maybe the game itself was the special and nothing else to it.

I only got to about 22,000 pts. Then I got kinda board and decided I'd rather be killing demons. If something special was to happen, I figured someone on this forums would post it anyways and it'd be saving me a lot of time.

i think it is just a totaly random thing they put in the game. hell i would put random shit like that in any game i made.

by the way wo is making a super turbo turkey puncher 3 wad for doom?

This is useless. Turbo turkey puncher isn't a game of skill, it's a game of endurace. No matter WHAT score somebody gets, one can ALWAYS score higher, all you have to do is click the mouse for longer.

Scuba Steve said:

This is useless. Turbo turkey puncher isn't a game of skill, it's a game of endurace. No matter WHAT score somebody gets, one can ALWAYS score higher, all you have to do is click the mouse for longer.

r3alLy?!? 1 thought it was my l337 h4X0r sk1llz th4t g0t m3 the h1gh sc0r3

There is a small amount of skill involved. After each punch, if you punch right after the arm draws back, you get +25 instead of +10, and +250 instead of +100 if you kill the turkey that way.

STTP3 isn't as cool a minigame as Astro Chicken was in Space Quest 4. That was an actual game that had levels and everything. But the fact that there's an arcade game called Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3 in DooM is pretty funny.

Did you read the reference to the email in the scientists room with the tablets? The guys nephew wrote him thanking him for the games, said STTP3 was awesome, better than Quake-43.. I about fell out laughing.