Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zeal311

Sudden horrible performance halfway through the game

Well I jsut got to the level where you have to choose to call for reinforcements or cancel the distress signal. Up until this point in the game it has ran tottaly fine. Choppy at times but for the most part it is totaly smooth. I am playing on medium quality. 640x480. Well after I send the distress signal and go back down the elevator it starts getting more and more choppy. I turn the corner outside the elevator to attack the enemy marine and it tottaly fucks up. Freezes and goes to about .00001 fps. The fuck is up???

Yes. Did not work. I loaded up a quicksave from a few levels back and it ran perfectly. So i know it has to be the game and not my comp.

OMFG. I havent been able to play doom 3 since this problem started like 3 days ago. Can't anyone help me???

BTW I'm on an ATI radeon 9600xt and I have tried turning off the agp write speed.

Athlon XP 1800 1.53 Ghz
512 MB ram
Radeon 9600xt 128mb

I don't think it is my computer. Like I said I load up an old saved game and it runs perfect. But this level is just FUCKED. Maybe I should just say fuck it and try the level skip code.