Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disorder

Report paranormal stuff here

BlackFish said:

I recall one of the monsters has the ability to teleport.

Wraiths can teleport. They dont usually get too close to you though. And you can hear them "moving" between teleports. So you have plenty of time to prepare.

-=[God-Mode-ON]=- said:
can someone get a demo of this they took my baby and stuff, id relly like to see this, my doom is down for teh moment

Play the game Mr. Gaspacho.

One really weird event that made me cautious to move was somewhere else in the Alpha Labs. You open a door, and all of a sudden you see explosive barrels being chucked down from an upper catwalk, and I think you hear more breathing noises as well.

When you get to the Alpha Labs 2 after you get the Chaingun (not from the martin-buddy cabinet) you get to a room with 2 "pinky demons" and a third one that teleports in. ( lotsa Blue textures ) After you finish them off, you take a look through the window at the far end of the room, something throws an object through the window. (it is invisible, then you hear a rush of sound around the room, but noting attacks you. It then disappears.

Freaky stuff. This game is amazing.

Imagine Call of Duty with the DOOM3 engine. Wow.

AXE said:

When you get to the Alpha Labs 2 <snip> you get to a room with 2 "pinky demons" and a third one that teleports in. <snip>

Sure it was Alpha Labs two? Could it be four?

Maybe not.

When you first get out of hell and then you drop out of a vent in the D-labs to fight some commandos and Arch-viles. If you move down the corridor into the small room that the archvile came out of, you'll hear that sobbing. I turned on noclip to see if there was something on the other side of the room, but there was nothing. It's just a little random sound to freak you out.

Can anyone get a screenshot of the "Face rotting" scene in the mirror?

Also, I'm kinda sad about how many scary scenes I missed. It took a few looks through that video to figure out about those eyes there. Im just not observant enough.

im not sure but some corpses/spirits do say things. there was a corpse lying on a corner and you walk towards it you can hear "follow me" and if you keep walking you will come up to some armor. one that creeped me out a bit was when you were crawling under floor you could see a skeleton that suddenly changed its place.

The skeleton thing happened to me too. The voice that plays throughout the game thought it was pretty damn funny :P

The four rules of Doom 3

1. Always be very observant and very aware of what's around you.

2. Pick up any supplies you can, don't skip over them because you don't want to pick them up.

3. Reload every chance you get.

4. Explore the maps thoroughly if you want to get the most out of the game. Some of the best, scariest, and funniest parts are hidden in the game (i.e the bathrooms, pentagrams, and stone tablets).

I saw the blood-red psychedelic... thing in the bathroom mirror today. Scared the bejeebers out of me when it happened.

Got this game 2 days ago and this afternoon, around Alpha labs and that weird Lovecraftian stuff that's growing in that room there was an **evil** laugh that wigged my wife out bigtime.

[QUOTE]doomanddoomer said:
[B]I saw the blood-red psychedelic... thing in the bathroom mirror today. Scared the bejeebers out of me when it happend. pics, it wont work for meh.

BlackFish said:

nice bumpy craptastic incorrectly tagged post you have there ;)

Relica Religia said:

Ayu, you must be one of them special kids they always talk about.

LOL, too damned funny.

Combustable said:

Can anyone get a screenshot of the "Face rotting" scene in the mirror?

Also, I'm kinda sad about how many scary scenes I missed. It took a few looks through that video to figure out about those eyes there. Im just not observant enough.

I have a GIF for you:

DemonDemon said:

I once opened a door to reveal a zsec about to blast my head to unholy hell, only to disapear completely leaving me rather confused and with one less shotgun shell. Don't know if it was supost to happen, but it was cool. :)

Happened to me too man.