Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grazza

Collector's Edition: Good news for those outside the USA

http://www.idsoftware.com/games/doom/doom-collectors/

Many non-US residents can now order it from the online store for $30. Until recently id wouldn't ship it outside the USA, leaving only the more expensive option of downloading each game at $25 apiece.

The full list of countries is U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Switzerland, Iceland, Belgium, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Czech Republic, The Netherlands, Italy, New Zealand, and Australia.

heh, i saw it in HMV weeks ago, it was number two in thier gaming chart

EDIT: What??, theres some wacky spyware on here thats changed "Gaming" into a link to a dodgy site, DONT click it!

deathbringer said:

EDIT: What??, theres some wacky spyware on here thats changed "Gaming" into a link to a dodgy site, DONT click it!

I removed the junk codes from your post.

gaming Gaming GAMING

Seems to work OK. Presumably something at your end.

My cousin has a webbrowser thingy that makes words into links. I browsed here and Job's name was always a link to some site that helped you find a job.

Anyways, it's good to see that finally, the foreign Id fans can get their mitts on id gear.

Presumably something at your end.

It was, i was on a shitty computer at this job-finding place i go to, it has tons of connection-slowing freeware firewalls like Zone alarm and Jammer, but tons of spyware and shitty stuff anyway