Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
incubusspawn

off topic, Fay Ray.

Seeing as I can't find how this relates to doom 3 in any way, it has been moved. This is the place for posts like this. If, further down the line, this becomes blogworthy, it will be put there.

She was hot back in the day. I can totally relate to King Kong..

wasn't she like... old. That's what old people do; they die. Nothing tragic about it.
Hopefully she won't have to share a room in Heaven with Rick James. :-(

Mancubus II said:

Seeing as I can't find how this relates to doom 3 in any way, it has been moved. This is the place for posts like this. If, further down the line, this becomes blogworthy, it will be put there.

Sorry I should have looked past the Doom forums, I only placed it in General because I could not see an off topic forum. ( :D ) Umm whats blogworthy?
ps I only mentionend it because I fugured there may be some old monster movie fans who would have wanted to know about this. :(

er the title is differant than what I called it and so is the word thingy on the left. :( can someone do that? edit it for me??????? I dont like that.

your thread title and icon were edited because of this rule. if you want to contest my moderation please private message me instead of posting on the forums about it.

I honestly didn't think a moderator would do it and I just got rid of some spyware. I do have private messages here right? err I hope I din't break any rules and I cannot locate wich one I broke???? please Private Message me about it so I do not repeat it.

argh ... after reviewing it I am either really stupid or missed it all together somehow. jeez so much for a subtle mention of the death of a Monster movie legend.

I'm the Empire State Building, bitch!

Mancubus II said:

If, further down the line, this becomes blogworthy, it will be put there.

So like, today, I was out with like omigad Brian, and we were like OMIGAD cuz like there was like this one chick and she was like OMIGAD and we were like OMIGAD!