Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Where to find Shock'Em Down by stphrz?

stphrz, where can I find your Shock'Em Down.WAD? I've heard you're a WAD God, so I figured I would try to find that level and try it. I also heard it's a lot like the original DooM levels.

WTF? I got no problem admitting that Shock 'em Down just might be the single best pwad I have EVER played for Ultimate Doom.

WTF? I got no problem admitting that Shock 'em Down just might be the single best pwad I have EVER played for Ultimate Doom.

Bah! I was laughing cause there is no such thing as the wad god. There is the sausage god, sunglassess fish god and the killer of warez god.

Well, stphrz, I downloaded shock.wad and played it. It's really good and quite, quite fun. I played it two hours straight. I would have to agree with deadnail: it's one of the all-out best WADs I have yet to play. I like how you used the sky from from E4, but created an Ep1-style level. The enemy-to-ammo balance was nearly perfect, and the level just oozed atmosphere. Very good WAD! Great work here, stphrz!!

Ummmmmmm, Stphrz........is your sig talking about a breast implant????????

Ummmm. No. It's talking about a ten tentacled sea creature in a gladbag eating an unbaked mixture of flour and water :P