Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
incubusspawn

Mancubus and Cherubs

I think it is cute how so far the cherubs and mancubus tend to hunt together. I allways thought the mancubus was cute enough to replace a teddy bear for a sad person to hug before going to sleep. And now those adorable little cherubs. I am very pleased with the mancubus. And there is only one thing about the cherubs I dont like. That type of demon is the trickster type, I expected spells and manipulative cries for help. Like on that level where the ghost lady cries they "took my baby", I expected that to be a cherub leading me into a trap. other than that so long as they keep close to thier big teddy bear I really enjoy Cherub Mancubus encounters :D

id said that cherubs would have telepathic powers over you. I believe I heard that in an interview. I guess they removed that power and kept them as a melee monster.

Cherubs are very annoying for me because they don't die! I'll shoot one 3 times with a shotgun (on Recruit) and then I find it crawling up to me and attacking me again.

Secondly, the word "cute" should never be used the describe anything in Doom 3 except Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3.

S1lent said:

Cherubs are very annoying for me because they don't die! I'll shoot one 3 times with a shotgun (on Recruit) and then I find it crawling up to me and attacking me again.

Secondly, the word "cute" should never be used the describe anything in Doom 3 except Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3.

Not my fault if the baby demons hang around the big cuddley demon :D I cant help but to think it was cute. One thing about Doom 3 I really like. Because of its reputation they had absolutley no reason to apologise for anything they put in it.

For those with problems with cherubs, They gor for youre feet so you need to shoot low to get them with the shot gun. If you are not haveing to concern youreself with Mancubus while fighting cherubs, I find the chainsaw lowered by youre feet does the trick. Only problem here is the only thing you see is a baby face and the chainsaw. It is enough to make our marine sick. Only condolance is that we know it is not really a baby. ( or even a pixelated one )