Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wee

Missing Chainsaw

I'm in the Alpha labs and still don't have the chainsaw. You don't have to tell me where it is...just let me know if I missed it along the way or if its further in the game.

Thanks

Nope. Haven't missed it. There's a level where chainsaw zombies are introduced...you'll get one there.

You can't miss it. There's a room you walk in and see boxes and boxes of bright orange, sealed Beaver Tooth chainsaw boxes. The one that's open is empty.... hmmmm.

The chainsaw in Doom 3 is very cheezy. I was able to run through 2 levels using only the chainsaw, since it seems to kill a lot of monstes in under two seconds. Heh.

I don't call it cheesy, just makes sense. A big honking chainsaw that is almost 200 years in the future, made from who knows what type of super hard metals can and will eat through flesh and bone. I saw a topic where somebody was like "The chainsaw can't go through bone and flesh". These chainsaws can cause they are made better. I LOVE that the chainsaw is this good, makes it worth it IMO.

Godshatter said:

does one of the chainsaw zombies have a party hat on?

yes i did notice a party hat on the floor. it may have come from a zombie, i dont know.

i remeber thinking, "WTF a party hat?"
yea you cant miss the chinsaw