Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cloud Strife

DooM3 mp thirdperson 0-1?

i think multiplayer is pretty good in D3. but i woulda liked it better if u coulda toggled thirdperson on and off because DooM3 runs pretty good with it.. what do you think??

shoot out your thoughts...(STUPID JOKE)

or...

make Em' leap out.

(VERY STUPID JOKE)

Maybe someone got the same CD key as you? Or perhaps someone's key generator program managed to come up with yours and the person used it to go online. Your best bet is to contact Id or Activision.

Amaster said:

Maybe someone got the same CD key as you? Or perhaps someone's key generator program managed to come up with yours and the person used it to go online. Your best bet is to contact Id or Activision.

What?

Seems he changed the topic of his thread. It was originally about a non-functional CD key. Either that or the mods mismerged something.

Edit: Just checked my PMs. He did indeed change the topic and content of this thread.

You can use third person view if your the host of the game and use this command in the console, net_allowcheats 1. (or on your doom shortcut)

Cloud Strife said:

wha???

You really ought to check impse.cx]this out if you're new to Doomworld. It's like the fucking Bible of Doomworld, or something.

Please stop with those annoying pictures and smilies, annoying crap.