Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scabbed Angel

Original Chainsaw guy

this is correct

also, that particular zombie model is not used at all (at least i havent seen one in a yellow jumpsuit and ive beaten the game on marine and vet and going through it in NM now)

I miss the old jumpsuit chainsaw zombie. He was kick ass. They replaced him with that typical looking zombie. I do think the new skin for the trite was an improvement. They kepted his face for one of the zombies though.

There is a jumpsuit zombie (monster_zombie_jumpsuit), but like some of the other zombies, he's either only used once or not at all.

I think it would be possible to use that model and the chainsaw zombie's animation, but the animations might not work correctly since he's a different model. It looks like they completel re-animated the chainsaw zombie compared to the original jumpsuit chainsaw zombie juding from how he moved and looked it some older pics.

Scabbed Angel said:

Huh, that sucks. First they fuck up the trites and now this...

I wonder what ID's explination for this is anyways.

Why does the chainsaw zombie have a party hat looking thing on his head?

Mr. Chris said:

Cause when you have a chainsaw, anytime is party time!

POTGIESSER said:

Cause when you have a chainsaw, anytime is party time!

Thanks, I nearly choked on my sprite.

Arioch said:

Anytime, man, anytime.

Yea like the time i took a chainsaw inside my house ant cut up an old coutch, Now that was party hat worthy, and i seriously did it, i have pictures, not digital tho.

Raptor said:

Yea like the time i took a chainsaw inside my house ant cut up an old coutch, Now that was party hat worthy, and i seriously did it, i have pictures, not digital tho.

Remember to keep a chainsaw in the trunk of your car. It'll scare off any hostile idiot that doesn't carry a firearm.

Remember to keep a chainsaw in the trunk of your car. It'll scare off any hostile idiot that doesn't carry a firearm.

lol

Mr. Chris said:

In one of the emails, there is talk about a certain birthday party. Maybe the guy was attending that said party, when he suddenly "decided" to become a chainsaw wielding zombie freak.

One thing I noticed was that in the X-box trailer, the chainsaw guy looks different from the one in-game. Really different.

Arioch said:

I somehow find this extremly humorous.

I wish they would have kept the original ones too. This new one is weird looking.

I don't think they messed up the trites. If anything, it's an improvement. The spider eyes are both more creepy, and more fitting for a spider-like demon.

The trites are an improvement. The super muscular chainsaw zombies make sense. They are jackhammer users, thus very muscular from using the jackhammers. They got the chainsaws by accident and well you got the muscular chainsaw zombies. The original was nice, but these make more sense.

sandmanfvr said:

The trites are an improvement. The super muscular chainsaw zombies make sense. They are jackhammer users, thus very muscular from using the jackhammers. They got the chainsaws by accident and well you got the muscular chainsaw zombies. The original was nice, but these make more sense.

That makes Sense.

What i want to know is, wheres birdman?

or that skeleton thingy whos jaw falls open

sandmanfvr said:

Yeah but if your made into an undead piece of flesh by the powers of hell, you wouldn't have any trouble carrying the bleedin thing, regardless of your physical stature. Honestly have you ever held a chainsaw? There not all that heavy, a 14 yr old could use one. Not that you'd want to see a 14yr old with one....

Wobbo said:

Birdman? Do you mean the cherub?

Do you mean the Wraith or the Revenant?

Can you show me interviews, previews, artwork, or screenshots of those? I don't remember them.

Wobbo said:

Birdman got booted outta the game. The second monster is in there, I think. He's the real short monster that kills the asian marine in the cutscene, you know the one with long blades for arms...