Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Llamatron99

Weapon changes

Here are my ideas for minor changes to some of the weapons:

Pistol - ok it looks like an antique friggin gun from the 60s and sounds like a cap gun. I would change it to be a modern looking pistol like something I would imagine a beretta to look like in 100 years of development, and sound meaty.

Machine gun - the doom3 machine gun is like an afterthought. It should look and sound like a heavy assault rifle, with some bass in the SFX.

Chaingun - Should lay down a hail of bullets that mows everything down.

It looks like a berreta 100 years from now. theres a mod to make it sound better too.

The Assault rifle isnt an assault rifle, its an SMG 9mm, its not a high powered weapon its just a tatical fast firing small weapon.

And theres a mod for the chaingun to make it rapid fire.

PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD MoI v1 b4 you post complaining about thies things, it fixes 90% of what you dont like.

Raptor said:

PLEASE GO DOWNLOAD MoI v1 b4 you post complaining about thies things, it fixes 90% of what you dont like.

Not that I wish to be a pest . . . well yes I do, but that has nothing to do with this question.

Where do I find this MoI v1 mod. Can't find it. I may be having a brain fart. Ewww it's running down my back.

go to editing > mod of improvements v.1 released
look for the following links;

You can download the mod here: MoI.v1.zip
Or visit the official website here: MoI Website

for sounds theres like that Tenzor sound pack that even makes the z-secs say "I smell fear" and all the alpha sounds.