Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
frankthetank

stuck in beggining of Recyling Center 2

I go into a room with glass windows, and I have to activate some pump. When I press the button, the crazy scientist dude comes on, yet I can't hear anything he's saying. An imp crawls across the windows. The dude's silent speech ends, and the terminals show a readout of the pump. Okay, big deal. Now, I try to leave, but the door won't open. There's no way out. I'm trapped. I'm pretty sure I have to activate this pump thing, but that always traps me. Help!!!

Before I enter the room I'm stuck in, there are broken stairs that collapse when I try to jump onto them. There is nothing to jump up to within the room.

This seems like a glitch, or something. The crazy scientist doesn't have any audio, the door's not opening... sounds screwed to me.

I know that room, and that occured before. This is after you have to battle the two rocket-launching demons outside (and get to the airlock).

Ah-ha! That must be it. I talked to someone else, and they think that part had a monster break the window.

Unfortunately... no monster breaks anything. Screwed, I am. Try or try not, there is no do...

Okay, so I guess this is goint to turn out as sort of a warning, as I tried reinstalling the game, and I'm still stuck. I guess I'll have to wait for a patch, or play the previous damn level all over again (groan)...

I hereby give you license to use "noclip" for a total of 3 seconds (long enough to pass through the glass).

Here's a receipt:

COBALT's GameHelper.com
-----------------------

Thank you for using our service!

Service Price
-------------------------
Recyc.St.2.noclip $50.00

Subtotal 50.00
Tax 4.90
Service Fee 12.00
"coolness" fee 20.00
-------------------------
Total $86.90

No local out-of-state-checks, please.

;)

Best 86.90 I ever spent (well, there was that one time I got rid of that guy I shot in Vegas... never mind).

Thanks for the tip! Why didn't I think of that?!

Must be why you charge 20 bucks for a "coolness" charge. <In Ralph Wiggum voice> Just like ticketmaster!