Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadowfox

Sarge

Spoiler..

So, you know how Swann says Sarge has been working against you for quite some time. When do you think he turned evil? I did seem to notice a change in his voice in his last transmission when he said you would have to meet him somewhere else.

Not Sure, I do Know sarge was easy to kill with the Mach V.
Shoot the BFG, then sarge, repeat.

Sarge is easy to kill period he’s basically a geriatric on an electric wheel chair with an oversized gun. I’m pretty sure you could kill him with the pistol.

I think he turned evil after he radioed that they were begin invaded. I mean tehre's all kinds of bodies and stuff, how did he make it to Delta labs so quickly and without getting injured. Hmm? :D

Relica Religia said:

I'd like to know how he turned from a Marine into that big Strogg-like thing in so little time.

Yeah, he looks A LOT like the one Strogg boss. They could put him straight into Quake IV.

My best bet is that Sarge was working with Betruger from the moment you touched down. After all, Sarge just appeared (teleported?) in Delta Labs after hell broke loose.

Funny don't everyone think?

It's obvious.

He turned evil at some point after he told you to get to the Delta Labs. He evidently was a good guy before, otherwise he wouldn't have pointed you in the right direction when he told you about the source of invasion before you sent the transmission.

Well, I think it's unclear whether he was a villain from the start or not.

There are some parts where he looks like the good guy, but others where his tone of voice ("I'm surprised your're still alive" or something to that effect, right after the invasion... his tone there...) and motives can be questioned.

He could be pointing you to the comm center so you can call that backup, which was Betruger's goal anyway.

It would make sense if he was along with Betruger since the beginning, directing all the different marines along in the bases and labs to keep them off balance, weak, separated and therefore ultimately ineffective and easy prey for the demons.

Bertruger ended up calling for backup anyways, couldn't Bertruger have called for backup pretty much right after the invasion began? One would think he certainly had the power to do so.