Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Bush is dum, lolz

Makes the late Ronnie Reagan look like Einstein. Who's also dead.

m0l0t0v said:

Did you guys see this one yet?! [includes video]

well that one I (and I assume you too, but of course you're going to make fun of him for bad wording because you don't like him :P ) at least know what he meant, though he worded it painfully bad... but yeah. The one I noted just shows his outright ignornace of a word he didn't know the definition of but probably should have...

Bush said:
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we,"... "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Doesn't that mean that that the government is thinking of how enemies are thinking of ways to harm our country so they can prevent them from doing what the enemies are thinking? I mean, that the govermant is actively preparing for any attacks by thinking of what ways an enemy could do harm?

Damnit how did someone reply a few minutes before me. :S

Cyb said:
well that one I (and I assume you too, but of course you're going to make fun of him for bad wording because you don't like him :P ) at least know what he meant, though he worded it painfully bad... but yeah.

Although what he actually said was probably closer to the truth.

Ralphis said:

haha, and we're gonna have him for four more years. Awesome. What a lovable guy

The first psychological step of any disease is denial.

Ralphis said:

haha, and we're gonna have him for four more years. Awesome. What a lovable guy

Don't say that or we will damn you

I just don’t see how anyone can look into Bush's dull and listless eyes and even for a remote second consider that he might not be an idiot. I don't judge presidential candidates by their appearances but my god, his eyes are glazed over exactly like some of the 9-year-old Ritalin users I’ve seen. I personally consider it a miracle that spittle doesn’t run down his chin when he’s in the middle of such speeches.

haha once again, a tough question shows us all the curent and possible future for USA.. its looking slightly dim.. and i dont mean sunlight..

Black Hand said:

I don't judge presidential candidates by their appearances but my god, his eyes are glazed over exactly like some of the 9-year-old Ritalin users I’ve seen.

Heh

well i will say, in his defence, the guy is under alot of presure. come on he is the fucking president! on top of that he is just as human as any of us.
i dont totaly hate the guy, but i dont agree with him. actually there is a fair bit i dont agree with but that is mainly not all bush stuff but general stuff the US government does.

however we all would pay to hear bush say mother fuckers, infact if anyone has a real audio clip of him swearing i would LOVE to hear it, in fact i would love to hear any clips of any president swearing.

Sephiroth said:

well i will say, in his defence, the guy is under alot of presure. come on he is the fucking president! on top of that he is just as human as any of us.

Absolutely. After all, anyone in his position would surely crack under that kind of stress. How can we expect so much from a leader of an entire country? That's like asking for exactly .2 inches of brown on your filet mignon. It's a good thing we have 4-8 years before we send someone else through the gauntlet.

All joking aside, I agree with you. We should've relieved him of this unfair burden a long time ago.

I've said it before, Bush has taken more vacation days in the past 3 years then any other president in history. What horrible horrible pressure.

This is one of the many reasons we need 3 presidents (or more) instead of just one.

All I have to say is this is major unbelievabilitiation. And Bush is a total assmungtardhat.

Im sure none of us have made a mistake, god forbid our president be human. Even his own people say he is a bafoon when it comes to public speaking. He's still got my support.

Bush just doesnt know what "sovereign" means ...
(well, he prolly knows by now, some chief of state prolly told him:)

After all, he complies with average americans ... undereducated and slightly stupid.
Only problem is that an average american should never become President of a so powerfull country. This position requires brains, not only balls.

According to Shirley Williams (the Baroness Williams of Crosby), British Prime Minister Tony Blair once related a story about George W. Bush:
After a discussion about economics with Blair and French President Jacques Chirac, Bush allegedly turned to Blair and remarked, "The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for 'entrepreneur.'"

DMFDxUconn said:

Im sure none of us have made a mistake, god forbid our president be human.

Hmmm, now where is that Bush quotes page...

DMFDxUconn said:

Im sure none of us have made a mistake, god forbid our president be human. Even his own people say he is a bafoon when it comes to public speaking. He's still got my support.

Does he have your support for any of the fallowing reasons?

1) He’s Texan
2) He’s not a Yankee
3) He’s a white Christian male
4) He has lots of money
5) His father was president so he’s fit to be president too
6) He’s served four years so that automatically qualifies him to serve another term in office
7) He’s a republican
8) He invades other countries because they are an alleged threat to the U.S.
9) He’s redirecting American funds into the palms of the already rich top 20 percent of American people.
10) He makes lots of promises.
11) He’s a shining example of "if you set your mind to something even you can reach the very top of the ladder"
12) He’s probably really smart because he’s president.

Those are the only traits that I see in the man that could possibly get votes anyways.

I don't want to start a bitch fight i'd just like to hear twelve reasons why anyone should support Bush, that arn't listed above.

His platform in this race is Four More Years, which he explains by saying that most of the stuff his cabinet started will need another 4 years to finish(read: undo).

So basically he's admitting that it takes him eight years to do what other presidents have done in 4.

I don't allow my leaders to run at 50% efficiency.

i'd just like to hear twelve reasons why anyone should support Bush, that arn't listed above.

13: He sais God told him he should be president
14: He never got elected, so has to make up for it this time
15: He makes me laugh
16: He's a homophobe, which make him a good christian
17: He's not concerned about nature; hurray less taxes!
18: He's not concerned about AIDS in Africa; hurray less taxes!
19: He's not concerned about the poor and homeless; hurray less taxes!
20: He need four more years to locate the WMD
21: He supplied Micheal Moore with material for 2 good movies
22: He can't do any worse than his first four years... can he?
23: He has plans to invade Cuba.
24: He's determined to support Israel in unilaterally solving the whole middle-east conflict

His platform in this race is Four More Years, which he explains by saying that most of the stuff his cabinet started will need another 4 years to finish

Finish what... WWIII?!

Bush ain't dum, he's just a flesh eating zombie. I have proof. I mean I've killed him tons before and he keeps coming back like this.