Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flying

Stuck *AGAIN*

I've got the artifact, and I've meet up with this guy. A scientist. He was brabling something about the only way to send those demons backs and all that shit. He said he'd open up the caverns, and I needed to go there. But I can't seem to find those freaking caverns :(

PS: Can someone say what autosavegame I should take to get the woman saying "They took my baby" together with the bloody foorsteps :P

whats that have to do bout' being stuck???

Flying said:
PS: Can someone say what autosavegame I should take to get the woman saying "They took my baby" together with the bloody foorsteps :P [/B]

Alpha labs sector 4. For some reason I don't see the footprints, but I can hear them.

I don't want a savegame for the caverns. The point is that I'm stuck at the part right before the cavern, which is the part where I have to find the cavern first. But I can't seem to find it..

dude its easy. now u have that PDA u can go through all the doors that were red b4. after collecting the pda go back out and round to the left>through red door> then go straight ahead and u will see the door marked "garage" on ur right. Run straight past this through the red door thats round the corner a bit.
You see this door on the load screen when ur current level err...loads!

ukfluke said:

dude its easy. now u have that PDA u can go through all the doors that were red b4. after collecting the pda go back out and round to the left>through red door> then go straight ahead and u will see the door marked "garage" on ur right. Run straight past this through the red door thats round the corner a bit.
You see this door on the load screen when ur current level err...loads!

Followed this, I came at an ellevator, went up. There was a stairs overthere, I went up once again to find this weird creature growing in the base. There was an entrance, but I couldn't get any further..

EDIT/ FOUND IT THANKS

keep going and u will go through 2 dorrs i think, then a ladder takes u down to a control panel which says "unlock freight door" or something , did u do that?

edit/ oh u found it well done :)

SlayeR said:

Alpha labs sector 4. For some reason I don't see the footprints, but I can hear them.

Decals must be on.